I move to BAN the "word" Ricky from all topics! (Now a college thread) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I move to BAN the "word" Ricky from all topics! (Now a college thread)

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
Were talking about a guy who turned his back on his teammates his fans and a sport that has employed him and sent him through college...When I see or hear his name I wanna throw something because if you ask me he robbed us of our chance of glory! He took our 5months of hope and excitement and rolled it up and smoked it!!! All I could think of is how in the world would a DC gameplan to beat such a potent offense, I mean #34 was to be the main benifactor of adding Boston!!! With 2 threats at WR like that No way does a coach put 8 in the box!!! But No, this dreaded a--hole would rather "see the world", "spend more time with his kids"..oh wait no he doesnt he wants to toke all day and play for the Raiders!! Cant you guys see that he's fake?!!?

I really think his full name should be abolished!! He screwed us and I would personally like to forget the head case ever existed.

DBoston80 said:
Were talking about a guy who turned his back on his teammates his fans and a sport that has employed him and sent him through college...When I see or hear his name I wanna throw something because if you ask me he robbed us of our chance of glory! He took our 5months of hope and excitement and rolled it up and smoked it!!! All I could think of is how in the world would a DC gameplan to beat such a potent offense, I mean RW was to be the main benifactor of adding Boston!!! With 2 threats at WR like that No way does a coach put 8 in the box!!! But No, this dreaded a--hole would rather "see the world", "spend more time with his kids"..oh wait no he doesnt he wants to toke all day and play for the Raiders!! Cant you guys see that he's fake?!!?

I really think his full name should be abolished!! He screwed us and I would personally like to forget the head case ever existed.
You go fellow Buckeye Fan!!

Im not sure who id rather see get hit by a bus...#34 or Clarrett!!!! I guess Clarret did give us a national title, so yeah I hate #34 more...:fire:

Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams
Ricky Williams :roflmao:

I dont feel a true finfan could say that name and not puke his guts out!!.......must be a jets fan:shakeno:

canesfins13 said:
No - It was Terry Porter that GAVE you a national title.
If the Canes were as good as they thought they were, it would have never come down to one play. Sone Cane players ever admitted that. MOVE ON!! Dang when will you get over Ricky quitting? 2007?

canesfins13 said:
No - It was Terry Porter that GAVE you a national title.
..Dont even wanna get into this...a true person admidts when his team has been outplayed and loses with dignity....I actually know a few Cane's fans who are realists and admidt their team for whatever reason didnt play to the level as OSU..and the final score showed!!! Wow whatta game that was!! Your bringing the chill's of the fiesta bowl back to life!:eek:

DBoston80 said:
..Dont even wanna get into this...a true person admidts when his team has been outplayed and loses with dignity....I actually know a few Cane's fans who are realists and admidt their team for whatever reason didnt play to the level as OSU..and the final score showed!!! Wow whatta game that was!! Your bringing the chill's of the fiesta bowl back to life!:eek:

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah :lol:

DBoston80 said:
I have that game on DVD. Did you pick it up?

LtDan662002 said:
If the Canes were as good as they thought they were, it would have never come down to one play. Sone Cane players ever admitted that. MOVE ON!! Dang when will you get over Ricky quitting? 2007?

..Funny they forget the "NON-call" that was a defensive holding on Gamble that would have sealed the deal anyway!!! Man I loved all these "experts" like Skip Bayless and Trev Alberts saying "2 td minimum" I remember Bayless saying we won the"little 10"......I wish someone would call these morans out on air live and see what they would say!!! But then they wouldnt be "experts".....We were a better team in the same mold as the pistons, and the Patsies...never forget KW2's post game news conference...typical!!!

LtDan662002 said:
Hey DBO 80. I thnik the Cane fan saw he was out-numbered and ran!
Run away - never, Canes never run. We were better that night and every night afterwards. Ohio State is an aberation, you wer ebeat that night, and needed a ref to give you the game. Maybe you need to come out of the clouds and realise that.

Anyway, I am in favor of Ricky coming back.

Back
Top Bottom