I need DCH and Big O to Post | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I need DCH and Big O to Post

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I want to know how the FO is feeling and what they plan on doing about this. I doubt they will read this but I am hoping we can get some type of inside info soon. Ill be tuning into the show tommorow afternoon.

Prime Time said:
I want to know how the FO is feeling and what they plan on doing about this. I doubt they will read this but I am hoping we can get some type of inside info soon. Ill be tuning into the show tommorow afternoon.

Ya we need both of their positive and forward looking attitudes! Both of them always cheer me up no matter how bad things get in Dolphins land.

Oliver...

Jeep said:
This posted wasted 3 mins of my life.

It took you 3 minutes to read 2 posts? :tongue: ;)

Seriously though...I'd love to know what's going through Spielman's mind right now.

Well, i hope they are working on a trade now or this season is definitley GONE.

Noodle Arm said:
It took you 3 minutes to read 2 posts? :tongue: ;)

I read it slow because I know they typed it slow

I think if Spielman had any smarts, he'd be on the phone with someone like Tim Brown... sure Tim is past his prime, we clearly proved that Brown and Rice are old men two years ago

But, this team needs one well respected WR (for one year) and I think Tim Brown can draw some of the attention off of CC..

The season isn't gone until it's over. Just sit back and enjoy people. We can still do it. Just more adversity to get us going! I'm not going to try and prognosticate how many wins...but no matter what happens the players and the whole team are winners to me.

Has anyone watched a Raiders game the past 5 years? Tim Brown is slow, old, and won't help this offense.

With that said, watch Trestmen talk Spielman into signing him!

MikeO said:
Has anyone watched a Raiders game the past 5 years? Tim Brown is slow, old, and won't help this offense.

With that said, watch Trestmen talk Spielman into signing him!

I totally agree.. Tim Brown is washed up.. but.. Boston is gone for the season, we have less than one month before the reg season starts, can you name one available WR that can put just enough fear into the opposing defense to keep them honest and hopefully prevent the double team of Chambers?

Jeep said:
I read it slow because I know they typed it slow

I think if Spielman had any smarts, he'd be on the phone with someone like Tim Brown... sure Tim is past his prime, we clearly proved that Brown and Rice are old men two years ago

But, this team needs one well respected WR (for one year) and I think Tim Brown can draw some of the attention off of CC..

Sure he can if they let him bring his walker out on the field. :shakeno:

FiN.in.RI said:
then why did you click on it? :rolleyes: The post title really says it all... :shakeno:

You're going to have to give him like an hour to reply to this. It obviously took you line an 1 hour to type that up.

LoL

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom