I Need Draft Sites!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Need Draft Sites!!!

Phinmaster1354

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Can someone please give me a few draft websites, I remember I got alot of great ones last year! I like to compare all the data and geta real idea on some real prospects in which the PHINS can REALLY acquire! A DIAMOND in the rough perhaps!! THANKS FOR THE HELP!!

Damn, I'm pissed..

Where the hell is Chris Evans? Dude isn't updated his site like always.

WWW.NFLDRAFTVIEW.COM

That's a good one. They are usually updated by the week and give GREAT info. Haven't updated since like 2/1 or 3/1. Where the hell is he? That's my favorite site! :yell:

Last edited by a moderator:
CRUCIAL!!!!

AWESOME BRO!! EXACTLY what I am looking for! Keep em coming guys if you have them!! Thanks, it makes it a bit more enjoyable since the OFFSEASON SUCKS!!!!

BoomersDraft..

Is that Boomer, on here's draft site?

www.draftbook.com is the best site to look up players real quick from several sources. They just compile what other sites say about people and post them all at once for a player.

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
Can someone please give me a few draft websites, I remember I got alot of great ones last year! I like to compare all the data and geta real idea on some real prospects in which the PHINS can REALLY acquire! A DIAMOND in the rough perhaps!! THANKS FOR THE HELP!!

I NEED A MILLION DOLLARS!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Damn, is that BoomersDraft.com Boomer's(on here) draft site? :confused:

no it isn't "our" boomer's page.....it is somebody else.....IF i am wrong, many apologies of course!!!

but if anybody knows boomer they know that they would never have eric steinbach at #20.......like the "other" boomer does.....

Back
Top Bottom