I need help from my fellow Dolfans! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I need help from my fellow Dolfans!

xxdolfanxx

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does this look like an authentic jersey? Is it me or do the lettering and numbers look green not aqua?

Attachments

• DSC_8159.jpg
    DSC_8159.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 37
could just be the light of the picture. it looks authentic to me

what site did you get it from? are there different looks?

That is one of those knock off authentics. Those things are flying around like crazy out there. I had a buddy of mine get me one of those jerseys last year. It was an "authentic" jersey for like $60. They are nice and to the untrained eye look authentic but in all actuality they are knock offs. Once you wash the thing the stitching from the numbers will start to somewhat come off. If you do get just look at the dolphin patches on the sleeves. Def looks a little different from what you would see on a True authentic jersey. If you are getting that jersey for under $70 I say get it, but dont pay a penny more

Even if it is a knock-off, if the numbers/letters are actually sewn on...I like the colors and would get it anyway...

I hope this is a new "metallic" color scheme they are going to...I think it looks cool!

i realize it is fake but i just wanted to know if it looked close. Thanks so much to everyone. Go Dolphins!

any of them with that reflective look are knock offs. but some knock offs are sweet like the one i got.

Back
Top Bottom