i predict chiefs win the super bowl nex year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i predict chiefs win the super bowl nex year

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
if kc will get all these defenisve players woow were in trouble. that offense is already potent can u imagine a carzy d.

they want rolle surtain smoot they will get 2 corners outta the 3. next they wamt hartwell kendrell bell or ian gold. than there lookin at de kevin carter.

im scared if they load up on these players i can see already a svary blueprint of what that d will look like and ont 4 getthe offfense with the best o line

de eric hicks
de kevin carter
dt lionel dalton
dt ryan sims
lb shawn barber
lb scott fujita
lb kendrell bell
cb surtain
cb smoot
ss greg wesley
fs jerome woods

dominizzo said:
if kc will get all these defenisve players woow were in trouble. that offense is already potent can u imagine a carzy d.

they want rolle surtain smoot they will get 2 corners outta the 3. next they wamt hartwell kendrell bell or ian gold. than there lookin at de kevin carter.

im scared if they load up on these players i can see already a svary blueprint of what that d will look like and ont 4 getthe offfense with the best o line

de eric hicks
de kevin carter
dt lionel dalton
dt ryan sims
lb shawn barber
lb scott fujita
lb kendrell bell
cb surtain
cb smoot
ss greg wesley
fs jerome woods
Good thing there's a salary cap to save us all eh??:shakeno:

They're my sleeper team for the AFC... Next year is their last chance for a long time due to FA and possible retirements. I think they'll make the playoffs and go deep. With NE weakening, their chance is rising. They won't get that many people in D but I thought I was only the one actually seriously thinking Super Bowl. If they have a good offseason, I wouldn't be surprised.

dominizzo said:

de eric hicks
de kevin carter
dt lionel dalton
dt ryan sims
lb shawn barber
lb scott fujita
lb kendrell bell
cb surtain
cb smoot
ss greg wesley
fs jerome woods

Someone has been playing Madden a little too long. Bell, Smoot, and Surtain would all demand huge contracts. They would destroy their cap.

But if we were to counter by signing Marino, Jim Brown, Jerry Rice, and Lawrence Taylor (to name a few on my wish-list) and could have them return to their old form, we'd totally demolish the new Chiefs.

they havent really targeted smoot... Bell will be the Giants MLB next year.
dominizzo said:

de eric hicks
de kevin carter
dt lionel dalton
dt ryan sims
lb shawn barber
lb scott fujita
lb kendrell bell
cb surtain
cb smoot
ss greg wesley
fs jerome woods

not to mention they will have to play Randy Raiders twice next year and LTs Chargers

Well if they're going to the Super Bowl next year, we definately don't want their 2nd rounder NEXT year for Surtain do we?

Guess the Chiefs will have to settle for those other two corners you mentioned.

painnotpleasure said:
They're my sleeper team for the AFC... Next year is their last chance for a long time due to FA and possible retirements. I think they'll make the playoffs and go deep. With NE weakening, their chance is rising. They won't get that many people in D but I thought I was only the one actually seriously thinking Super Bowl. If they have a good offseason, I wouldn't be surprised.

I agree, with Their offense and an actually defense they can play well. Vermeil is a very good coach, and with Gunther Cunningham actually having some talent to work with it could get scary folks. I predict Chiefs will be on top next year, making the playoffs and going deep. They are playing in a now very competitive division, with Oakland grabbing moss, and surging San Diego team on the rise. </FONT>

Back
Top Bottom