I really feel BACKSTABBED by Ricky... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I really feel BACKSTABBED by Ricky...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
All this crap of him jipping the team I somewhat understood.. I thought he really just wanted to get away from the burning hot spotilight of the NFL.. But now, with all this crap about wanting to be a Raider and this or that, I see him for what I assume he really is.. A selfish punk.. Did all of our support for the guy mean NOTHING? He was my fave player while he was here.. I defended his behavior, I thought I understood him..

I feel jilted, and if he becomes a raider I hope the Zach, JT and the boys rip him limb from limb and smoke his pubic hairs on the 50 yard line of the Black Hole in celebration of a 72-0 throttling of the Oakland Raiders...

If he goes to the Raiders, it would be the biggest, most cowardly, travesty in the history of the NFL.

:fire:

Let em go. He won't play this year. Just make the Raiders pay for him. Listen, he pissed NFL players off by his drug clearing substance everyone uses. If he came back to the NFL, his life would be hell. Dump him for something while you can. Like the Saints did.

I feel the same way except for the part about smoking pubic hairs. When he first retired I said its bad timing and its selfish but its his life. Now that all this comeback crap is coming out I hope he suffers a career ending injury in the first game of his comeback.

LOL! Thats an old Seminole ritual I hear.. Away to completely absorb all of the energy from a defeated enemy.

Emskirch said:
Let em go. He won't play this year. Just make the Raiders pay for him. Listen, he pissed NFL players off by his drug clearing substance everyone uses. If he came back to the NFL, his life would be hell. Dump him for something while you can. Like the Saints did.

nice post. i like your sig as well. i think ricky's a lot more confused than most thought. it'd be great to get something for him, so that takes some of the sting out if they really can get a 1st...

I feel the same way. Deep down inside I defended him, and felt that he was a good guy. If he wanted to retire then fine. So be it. Then this crap about his drug tests comes out. THEN THIS CRAP ABOUT THE RAIDUHS!!!

Now I want to burn my jersey along with everyone else. I am going to get a CC jersey. He keeps his mouth shut and works hard.

I agree, I originally thought he was confused and so self-absorbed that he decided to walk away from the game...this most recent development is nothing short of betrayal, though. He doesn't want to walk away from the GAME, just the DOLPHINS...he could have demanded a trade or something! We could have gotten some good value from him.
Through all this, I also can't help but feel how poorly it reflects on Wanny. He has indirectly (and directly) said that Wanny-ball is not football, with the record number of carries over the last two seasons. Quitting on Wanny, and saying he wants to play for Norv, has got to be the biggest diss a coach can get. He also mentioned Oakland's great O-line, a diss to ours, which last season sucked -why? Because Wanny didn't address it. This season we have the seeds of a good O-line, hopefully it will come together.
I am disliking Ricky more and more the more he talks, and I hope the players are, too. But I can't help thinking about what his words and actions are saying about Wanny

I know I have Ricky stuff (glad I got rid of the jersey) and he doesnt care about anything but himself and weed. All that Ricky stuff people have costs alot of money but why should he care, selfish a**hole.

SkapePhin said:
All this crap of him jipping the team I somewhat understood.. I thought he really just wanted to get away from the burning hot spotilight of the NFL.. But now, with all this crap about wanting to be a Raider and this or that, I see him for what I assume he really is.. A selfish punk.. Did all of our support for the guy mean NOTHING? He was my fave player while he was here.. I defended his behavior, I thought I understood him..

I feel jilted, and if he becomes a raider I hope the Zach, JT and the boys rip him limb from limb and smoke his pubic hairs on the 50 yard line of the Black Hole in celebration of a 72-0 throttling of the Oakland Raiders...

If he goes to the Raiders, it would be the biggest, most cowardly, travesty in the history of the NFL.

:fire:
go to screwricky.com :nesucks:

catapano said:
yeah you know whats even worse is people just wont GET OVER IT!!!

It's hard when Ricky keeps coming out with whacky new stuff to keep it fresh! The freakin' Riaders?? The ONLY thing that should be coming out of his mouth now is smoke!

Back
Top Bottom