I recieved an infraction, I don't know why....?

Discussion in 'Questions and Suggestions Forum' started by dolphans1, Dec 7, 2013.

1. dolphans1

dolphans1 A True Fan

meant to say - received, typo

I tried to respond to WildBill and I got a message that I have reached my private message, even though I never private at all.

I really hope someone on this board investigates this, I did nothing wrong.

Here's WildBilll's notification:

Dear dolphans1,

You have received an infraction at FinHeaven Your Home for: Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins Forums, Miami Dolphins News.

Reason: Breaking News/Misleading thread titles
    -------

Improper use of the breaking tag, and there is nothing dolphins related about it. please try to post accurate thread titles and tags, and dolphins specific content.

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?p=1064907011

2. dolphans1

dolphans1 A True Fan

Brett Favre won a title as a Coach, and to receive an infraction for this is so wrong, and this board loses credibility for doing so.

I do not understand why, if I am a Miami Dolphins fan, why moderators such as WildBill can dictate what I post.

Can anyone help me out?

3. LandShark13

LandShark13 A True Fan

All this time I thought you were Bill joking around with the rest of us!!

4. Gonzo

Gonzo Widerstand Administrator Finheaven VIP

Well, normally we don't discussion warnings or infractions, but if you must; you received the infraction for using a misleading title of "Breaking News" for something that was not, in fact, breaking news. This is a clear violation of our Terms of Service. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

5. dolphans1

dolphans1 A True Fan

WTF - the joke was on me, the Bee Gees , 1968......[video=youtube;fkG4oIPT7tU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkG4oIPT7tU[/video]