I saw a lot of positives | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I saw a lot of positives

AlphaPHIN

Active Roster
Reaction score
Other than not scoring an offensive touchdown, falling apart in the redzone over and over, not being able to cover a tight end and our dbs not being able to cover period, and having only 3 receivers catch passes in a passing league...we played a nice 1st quarter.

And LOL at the Jets, our previous head coach whose fault it was for our offense being so ishty back then, only put up 48 points as their offensive coordinator. FAIL on their part

Our roster has a lot of positives

I wasn't sure that the dolphins were gonna suck this year, but now I am.

Other than not scoring an offensive touchdown, falling apart in the redzone over and over, not being able to cover a tight end and our dbs not being able to cover period, and having only 3 receivers catch passes in a passing league...we played a nice 1st quarter.

And LOL at the Jets, our previous head coach whose fault it was for our offense being so ishty back then, only put up 48 points as their offensive coordinator. FAIL on their part

Our roster has a lot of positives

I wouldn't put to much stock into the Jets with Sparano as OC putting 48 points on the Bills D with Wannstedt as the DC. :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom