I saw the Falcons bus leave the parking lot today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I saw the Falcons bus leave the parking lot today

FinFan71

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As the team bus was leaving the stadium today, there was alot of traffic caused by employees of the Miami Dolphins. On the first try to get out the Falcons bus was stopped by too much traffic. On the second attempt, there was even more traffic and they were pushed back even farther. As I watched this I said wow there's no way they're going to make it out on the third try. They're not going to succeed on this try and they will have to stop for a while. However, on the bus's third try to get out of the stadium, all the Dolphins employees causing the traffic decided to pull over and leave a wide open lane for the Falcon team bus. So despite the odds, the Falcons were able to get by the Dolphin traffic pretty easily on their third attempt and drove away.

FinFan71 said:
As the team bus was leaving the stadium today, there was alot of traffic caused by employees of the Miami Dolphins. On the first try to get out the Falcons bus was stopped by too much traffic. On the second attempt, there was even more traffic and they were pushed back even farther. As I watched this I said wow there's no way they're going to make it out on the third try. They're not going to succeed on this try and they will have to stop for a while. However, on the bus's third try to get out of the stadium, all the Dolphins employees causing the traffic decided to pull over and leave a wide open lane for the Falcon team bus. So despite the odds, the Falcons were able to get by the Dolphin traffic pretty easily on their third attempt and drove away.
LOL...:lol:

They keep completing their 3rd down...

:fal:
Third down were impressive, just wish yall hadnt smacked the franchise that much.

:rofl: thats ****ing hilarious

Back
Top Bottom