I take this as a great sign for Boston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I take this as a great sign for Boston

PhinPhan1227 said:
From the Sun Sentinel:

A high profile player that can keep his mouth shut...will wonders never cease?

"BREES CRITICISM

Boston's seemingly focused approach also allowed him to take the high road regarding some disparaging remarks from San Diego quarterback Drew Brees, who recently called Boston a ''bad influence'' on the team. Brees said the Chargers are better off without the former Pro Bowler.

''I have no comment,'' Boston said. ``I felt that when Drew was playing, he was a good quarterback.''

Asked if he understood why Brees might say that, Boston had a surprisingly self-aware response.

''I sure do,'' he said. He declined to elaborate.

''That's not something that needs to be discussed right now,'' he added. ``I don't think that has anything to do with my situation here. I'm trying to do everything I can to help this team win a championship. So me going into my personal life about why I get along with people or not doesn't matter here.''

In short, poke all the holes you want, Boston isn't too concerned."
It's good that he's at least saying the right things in public. You're right Liquid...it's too easy to make fun of Brees. He could've trashed him right back easily.

Fins2theend said:
I think its funny that Brees of all people is talking about somebody, this coming from a guy who needs to stand on a step stool to see over the OL so he can throw the ball. Boston showed extreme class in refusing to retaliate, lets face it guys he knows this might be his last real shot. We got him for next to nothing and its not like it was a bidding war either it was us...... and .....us. IMO he is really starting to show signs of professional maturity.

Thats Doub Floutie, Drew is like 6'2 I believe or around Fiedler's size.

juniorseau55 said:

Fielder isn't exactly towering over his offensive linemen

I agree It would have been easy to lambaste Brees on his performance(or lack there of ) from last year. Hopefully his head Stays on straight.

Brees is afraid to throw a pass longer than 15 yards. The guy passed to Tomlinson 100 times!!

Brees mouthing off another player is a joke.

juniorseau55 said:

In high heels maybe! :D

Oliver...

david boston will be turning some heads this year this guy can ball i have kept up with him ever since college.man this gut used to put charles woodson to shame and woodson is a top notch corner!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom