I think Tom Brady is hurting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think Tom Brady is hurting

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
I just saw a press conference with him on ESPN and the question was, "are you struggling because of an injury."

Brady replied, "Am I struggling because of an injury?" "Umm, I think we all need to step up our performance a little to get back to winning ways."

Who knows, I think Brady is hurting a little bit right now. Why the hell else would they sign Testeverde?

11/15/06
Tom Brady Press Conference - 11/15/2006

Tom Brady addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium.

Q: What are your thoughts on the new FieldTurf and the signing of Vinny Testaverde?

TB: It’s been fun to have him here, even in the last day or two. It seems like, if you see him, he’s still a very impressive guy. He’s still in great shape. I hope I look like that when I’m 43. I’ll probably be in a wheelchair. He’s a really nice guy. He has a bunch of familiarity with this offense. It will be nice to have another guy around, especially one with his experience to bring some leadership and a lot of what this team needs. On the field, I don’t care. I really don’t. Whatever we play on, it doesn’t matter to me.

Q: Tom, are you struggling because you’re hurt?

TB: I’m not hurt at all. I think it’s just up to all of us to play better. We’re 6-3 and at the top of our division. I just hope we play better. That’s what it comes down to. I’m not hurt at all.

Q: That shot by [Victor] Hobson the other day, the personal foul, that seemed to be pretty vicious.

TB: It’s a rough game. You play quarterback and you’re holding the ball and they want to come get you. I think I’m less sore this week than I have been the last two, though. I think that Minnesota game was tough. I took a few shots in that game. But, I feel pretty good this week, surprisingly.

Q: If you take a hit like that, is it because there’s a miscommunication?

TB: It’s all play-to-play with that. Sometimes you are responsible for it and sometimes there’s a mistake. Like I say, it’s part of playing. You’re standing there and you try to make the throws and go back out there the next series and make sure they don’t come clean on you.

Q: If you take a couple of those in a row, can it have a cumulative affect?

TB: If they hit you hard enough. It didn’t affect me, if that’s what you’re asking. I think I try to stand in there as best as I can and keep making the plays if I think I can make them.

If you want to read his enitre press conference and I know you worship Tom :wink: just follow the link below

http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=22480&pcid=85

Nice interview.

If Tom Brady is hurt, he won't say anything. Remember, he had to undergo surgery and miss the Pro Bowl last year due to a Sports Hernia that NONE of us heard about until the end.

Tom Brady, just like Belicheck, doesn't like to make excuses. That's why I like this guy as a leader, a quarterback, and an athlete; but I hate him as a division rival.

I think he is hurt but the Pats won't say anything if he is hurt.

Brown42000 said:
I think he is hurt but the Pats won't say anything if he is hurt.

That would let everyone know that as long as you sack him a few times in the 1st quater you win the game .Same thing with C Pep once teams knew all they have to do is sack him a few times to rattle him every one of them went all out.

Brady wasn't moving around very well against the Jets but the field looked horrible in New England so you never know? I know Belichick is a control freak when it comes to not informing the media about injuries.

Roman529 said:
Brady wasn't moving around very well against the Jets but the field looked horrible in New England so you never know? I know Belichick is a control freak when it comes to not informing the media about injuries.

Last sunday the field at Gillette was a mud bowl by half time, and it was the reason for the decision to go ahead with the replacement of the playing surface this season instead of waiting to seasons end so it's probably a very good reason why he wasn't moving around well last sunday. I watched a video clip of Brady, Cassell and Vinny T running and throwing in practice yesterday and Brady looked fine. If something is ailing Brady it isnt enough to stop him from starting against the Packers.

Last night he was on the boomer show and boomer did ask him how is feeling and if he is hurt.His reply was i am sore/hurting as usual for the 10th week of the season.it was shocking to say that he was alot more sore after the vikings game then now.

I doubt it, that guy has never had a serious injury.

After his play today vs the pack I'd have to say Brady is just fine.

MR NFLFAN said:
After his play today vs the pack I'd have to say Brady is just fine.

no doubt about it...

please, people, if we've learned anything, don't speculate on the motives and reasons behind Bill Belichick's personel moves ...

considering this collection of patchwork receivers he has to throw to, Tom Brady is really having his best season... i mean, Reche Caldwell? Jabar Gaffney?? lol... their best receiver is benched, their oldest plays defense, and their prized rookie can't shake his hamstring problems.. and Brady is still torching

Vertical Limit said:
Nice interview.

If Tom Brady is hurt, he won't say anything. Remember, he had to undergo surgery and miss the Pro Bowl last year due to a Sports Hernia that NONE of us heard about until the end.

Tom Brady, just like Belicheck, doesn't like to make excuses. That's why I like this guy as a leader, a quarterback, and an athlete; but I hate him as a division rival.

Good post. I agree.

satz said:
That would let everyone know that as long as you sack him a few times in the 1st quater you win the game .Same thing with C Pep once teams knew all they have to do is sack him a few times to rattle him every one of them went all out.

Uhhh correct me if I'm wrong...but if you sack ANY QB a FEW times in the 1st QTR, your chances go way up...All they had to do was sack him a few times? If it was that easy, they would just put flags on these guys....:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom