I told you D. Thomas was intelligent. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I told you D. Thomas was intelligent.

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Nobody the Dolphins used at right guard over the last 15 games last season or during training camp this year possesses Thomas' athleticism and brute strength (or his intellect -- he's a National Honor Society member with a political-science degree from the University of Connecticut). The Dolphins felt they missed that muscle last season when the running game didn't get enough inside push from the center and guards out of basic sets.

Miami Dolphins' Donald Thomas adds edge to O-line

A smart strong man can really hurt in 2 ways, he'll out think his opponent, and then use muscle to take them out.. This kind of reminds me of Armstong, back in the day...

I'm not sure why anyone would question his smarts or ability.

We just need to see him on the field during the season. That is my concern and I'm sure everyone elses.

For a guy who talks about being behind he was pretty damn good last night getting out and blocking in the second level.

Good read.

I'm not sure why anyone would question his smarts or ability.

We just need to see him on the field during the season. That is my concern and I'm sure everyone elses.

For a guy who talks about being behind he was pretty damn good last night getting out and blocking in the second level.

Good read.

I know, if that's behind, I can't way for him to catch up..and then go forward..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom