I try to leave, but they keep pulling me back in! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I try to leave, but they keep pulling me back in!

With what we had to work with financially Grier is....
Killing It Jack Black GIF by FOX Teen Choice

Have to give him credit...he seems to be on top of it. I could bitch that he didn't lock-up AVG and Wilkins before their market value spiked, but AVG and Wilkins gambled on themselves and won...can't sign somebody to what you think is fair if they're 100% against it.

I like the signings he has made, and a few of them were surprising in value, starting with Jonnu and the new Center.

Who have we acquired again?
Center from Titans (upgrade from Williams)
LB from Browns (downgrade from AVG)
Smith TE (upgrade)

And what I like most about the way the FA period has gone so far, is we've potentially slightly upgraded in talent overall, while harvesting draft picks. I'm more concerned with onward, not just 2024, and this off-season so far (SO FAR) doesn't seem to be forgetting the future...will have to see how the re-structures go lol.

The Center is NOT and upgrade. Williams was a top 5 center. That being said the TE, and Brooks the LB are upgrades!

William was rated very high but that door is not closed yet

Both him and the guy from Tenn can play guard

Let's let it all play out and then see what we are working with

William was rated very high but that door is not closed yet

Both him and the guy from Tenn can play guard

Let's let it all play out and then see what we are working with
I agree with you bro. If somehow we can retain Williams then suddenly we have a pretty solid (if healthy) OL. We will only need a versatile solid OL on the draft to finish with the OL.

Back
Top Bottom