i wanna know why so many people want vincent jackson so bad | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i wanna know why so many people want vincent jackson so bad

D0lphan72

4/23/2020
Club Member
Reaction score
ok, so many people are saying "oh lets trade our first for vincent jackson!" "he's so good" he had a good season last season but hasnt done anything amazing before that, atleast not that i know of, brandon marshall has been making headlines every week, he is so much better than jackson, id give a 3rd for jackson at most, maybe he did bust out of his shell this season, maybe not, have you ever heard of a 1 hit wonder?

Jackson is not just a 1 year wonder.He is coming off of back to back 1000 yards receiving.

2008- 1098 receiving yards with an 18.6 average

2009- 1167 receiving yards with an 17.2 average

I think VJ would be a great addition. That being said I find it amusing how some of the WR's we covet (Jackson, Austin) were nothing special until their 4th year in the league... Can Ginn finally step up this year????

I think VJ would be a great addition. That being said I find it amusing how some of the WR's we covet (Jackson, Austin) were nothing special until their 4th year in the league... Can Ginn finally step up this year????

UH OH... prepare for a lot of these > :bobdole:

UH OH... prepare for a lot of these > :bdh:

:lol:

I'm not a fan of Ginn at WR by any means, but it doesn't mean it can't happen. Will it? Doubt it, but there's always the possibility. (fingers crossed)

Back
Top Bottom