I want Deshaun Foster, think they might want madison???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want Deshaun Foster, think they might want madison????

outtawack311

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At this point I am up for that. Their CornerBacks arent that good, madison would be an upgrade, and Deshaun is a backup. Its a pipe dream, but at this moment who cares. Plus they lost Howard.

We can't afford to lose Madison. Plus Madison has shown loyalty to our team and is a core Dolphin. If we lose Madison we go from having a great secondary to having an average secondary.

Why we're not going to trade for DeShaun Foster can be captured in two words: Microfracture surgery.

DeShaun Foster has had injury problems in the NFL. He missed his whole rookie season and some thought he would never play in the league. I think he is a solid back and would love to have him on this team. However, we won't have him because I doubt the Panthers would let him go and I doubt we would deal for someone who has had such serious injury problems.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Why we're not going to trade for DeShaun Foster can be captured in two words: Microfracture surgery.

Yeah last year and he looks like he recover well from it.Acquiring Foster actually makes sense but Carolina want to keep Foster.He will be seeing alot more playing time this year according to reports.

Most teams aren't going to depart with their second string running back. Why would we want to overpay for a second string rb when we have one of our own?

Drfletcherdc said:
Most teams aren't going to depart with their second string running back. Why would we want to overpay for a second string rb when we have one of our own?

Because Deshaun Foster is not you ordinary 2nd string RB.Is only a matter of time until he becomes starting back in Carolina.

iceblizzard69 said:
DeShaun Foster has had injury problems in the NFL. He missed his whole rookie season and some thought he would never play in the league. I think he is a solid back and would love to have him on this team. However, we won't have him because I doubt the Panthers would let him go and I doubt we would deal for someone who has had such serious injury problems.
He had one injury in his NFL career and suddenly he's injury prone? You obviously don't follow Carolina or Deshaun Foster that closely. He did very well for us last year and recovered very well from his knee surgery. The only things that he still has yet to show is if he can hold up over a whole season and does he have his homerun speed back.

minus said:
Yeah last year and he looks like he recover well from it.Acquiring Foster actually makes sense but Carolina want to keep Foster.He will be seeing alot more playing time this year according to reports.
That is correct, he will be seeing more playing time this year. Stephen Davis will be a FA next year, and Deshaun could become the starter in Carolina. So Carolina definitely has no interest in trading him.

Back
Top Bottom