I was bored... so here is some new wallpaper | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was bored... so here is some new wallpaper

AJ, you never fail to impress me. I wish I had the time to do all the things you do......

Can you make this a sticky so I can find it at work tomorrow... I want to use it on one of my PC's there... the one that the Pats fan has to look at all day!! :evil:

Nice...wish you could have made players more visible.

Thanks for all the comments... really appreciate it :cool:

As for the players being more visible... I messed around with that a bit... and it really didn't look that great because the skies wouldn't have been seen as easily... and IMO the skied look too awesome to block out... lol

Cool wallpaper, wait a minute.....Ricky Williams.....Semi plowing down the road rolling over whatever is in it's way.....is there some kind of connection here?;)

Wow, that's neat. I never even noticed the players the first time I looked at it. That would be a cool looking poster.

I hope it is my lucky wallpaper :up:

it's ok, not bad, I mean, I could do better...if I really tried, and you know, learned how to use photoshop. ;)

Nice work A.J....next time you get bored, I know of a band that needs a banner placed on this site... wink wink

Actually... thats pretty freakin cool :D

You know, we have wallpapers on the main site. The only problem is the person that designs them doesn't do it any more because of time restrictions.

If you ever wanted to have your wallpapers hosted on FinHeaven, you could just email them over.

Check them out at http://www.finheaven.com/wallpapers/

There are three designers... but none are really part of the "staff' they are just donators...

Anyways, great work man... :rocker:

Cool wallpaper AJ.......It is my first Dolphin wallpaper!......I especially like the finheaven logo on the side of the truck!;)

Back
Top Bottom