I we had a solid guy at QB.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I we had a solid guy at QB....

HairyDawg13

Scout Team
Reaction score
would we even miss RW at all? My point is that all this talk about trading draft picks and O-gun for a RB...why not dangle them for a young QB in the league. John Kitna is pretty unhappy right now. See what bite we have then use next years draft for a RB.

Who has Jared Lorenzen from Kentucky...line him up in the backfield!! :lol:

AJ Feeley isn't young enoguh for you?!?
AJ kicks a. He will suprise everyone. He is the future of the fins. Ricky is the past. Time to move on.

FemaleFinFan said:
AJ Feeley isn't young enoguh for you?!?
AJ kicks a. He will suprise everyone. He is the future of the fins. Ricky is the past. Time to move on.

:rolleyes:

I'll take Kitna over Fiedler and Feeley in a heart beat.

Feeley hasn't done anything yet and people proclaiming he will be the next great thing.He might not even be better than Jay Fiedler.

Feeley will suprise everyone. I personally guarentee it. A third stringer who went 4-1 with crappy receivers is pretty impressive to me.

minus said:
:rolleyes:

I'll take Kitna over Fiedler and Feeley in a heart beat.

Feeley hasn't done anything yet and people proclaiming he will be the next great thing.He might not even be better than Jay Fiedler.
Its too late for tht. There is no need to trade for a QB, weve already traded a 2nd round draft pick, so we gotta atleast give the kid a shot. Right now theres no use in getting an old QB, were better off finding young talent.

Kitna? No offense but he had 1 good year. Yes if we had got him and not AJ fine. AJ has potential and is a smart kid w/ tools. Kitna played great last year but still had like what 5 bad ones? I want to see more than 1 year after 5 bad before I proclaim him super qb. AJ is untested but not untalented.

kitna??? you must be kidding...chad johnson was big for him last year but he isn't anything special or young.

FemaleFinFan said:
Feeley will suprise everyone. I personally guarentee it. A third stringer who went 4-1 with crappy receivers is pretty impressive to me.
Im with you. Feeley will be better than people think !!

Back
Top Bottom