I would like to lay out a bet with any Bills fans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I would like to lay out a bet with any Bills fans

LithoMan said:
You guys just dont know what Carnell is gonnd do for TB. I understand, but with him, it will make them look unlike any TB team they ever had. The kid is the next Barry, and I aint afraid to say that. You may not want to think that, but you will see. That is one of the few games that I know we will loose for sure, along with the Buffalo games.

Its all RB's in my book, and both Willis and Carnell are the game breakers that win the games. Just have to wait and see for yourselfs....

Let me guess.... you were one of those ppl that wanted the phins to draft him over Ronnie, right?

I dont even USE an avitar.....but I would create one if the bills lost that bet....

No way the fins have a better record.......

DolphinDevil28 said:
Carnell fits Tampa's offense, while Ronnie fits Linehan's.

If it were the other way around, we would have drafted Carnell.

If we still had Norv Turner, we would have taken Cedric Benson.

It's all in who fits where. And Ronnie's right where he should be.

I dotn buy that one bit. Carnell was the most dynamic of them all, and you make the O fit the players. I would rather have the most dynamic players, and have a O that could be utilized with all that versatality. Each week the game changes depending on who your playing. I want the most dynamic players. Ronnie is good, but Carnell is better. Just have to see how it pans out....

LithoMan said:
I dotn buy that one bit. Carnell was the most dynamic of them all, and you make the O fit the players. I would rather have the most dynamic players, and have a O that could be utilized with all that versatality. Each week the game changes depending on who your playing. I want the most dynamic players. Ronnie is good, but Carnell is better. Just have to see how it pans out....

I totally respect your opinion, and you are not the only one who felt that way.

But I think I'll trust Nick Saban on this one. ;)

Losman7 said:
If you guys really had balls, you'ed have your mods contact the mods of buffalorange.com

Over there we have been discussing a bet where the losing team (the fish) must use the winning teams (Bills) colors as the theme for the message board for a week after each game.

If you can handle it, let your mods know.

Why loserman, your site stinks, that is why you spend so much time over here. I would have supported a bet with you, but that site just isnt in the same league as finheaven, maybe billszone will want to bet but sorry I dont support a bet with a small time site that wont let you register a hotmail account.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I totally respect your opinion, and you are not the only one who felt that way.

But I think I'll trust Nick Saban on this one. ;)

DD28, LithoMan made some very good points here, there was a reason Carnell started over Brown..I've kept my fingers crossed too about this..I had Brown as my 3rd back also..Cadiac, Benson, Brown. Benson would have been first, but I thought he had so many miles in College, I didn't think he would last as long in the NFL.. he did beat Ricky's records and I think that speaks volumes.

Timmy54 said:
Why loserman, your site stinks, that is why you spend so much time over here. I would have supported a bet with you, but that site just isnt in the same league as finheaven, maybe billszone will want to bet but sorry I dont support a bet with a small time site that wont let you register a hotmail account.

6000 members is small time..OK?

1)Denver @ Miami
2)Miami @ jets
3)Carolina @ Miami
4)bye
5)Miami @ Buffalo
6)Miami @ TB
7)KC @ Miami(Mabey, this game will be fun to watch)
8)Miami @ NO
9)Atlanta @ Miami
10)NE @ Miami
11)Miami @ Cleveland
12)Miami @ Oakland
13)Buffalo @ Miami
14)Miami @ SD(They are a year ahead of us)
15)Jets @ Miami
16)Tennessee @ Miami(It will be interesting to see if McNair is back to his old self)
17)Miami @ NE

Collor coating is fun

Thats easy, how about puttting the team Sticker on your car? We couldnt trust each other I suppose

Wagon Circler said:
This site is going to look great come december. :D

I'll put a dolphins avatar up for a month and use a signature with a picture of me making a sad face with a red owned stamped across my forehead.
Why not just put it up now and save youself the time.:evil:

MDFINFAN said:
DD28, LithoMan made some very good points here, there was a reason Carnell started over Brown..I've kept my fingers crossed too about this..I had Brown as my 3rd back also..Cadiac, Benson, Brown. Benson would have been first, but I thought he had so many miles in College, I didn't think he would last as long in the NFL.. he did beat Ricky's records and I think that speaks volumes.

For the 2193453423454th time:

RONNIE BROWN WAS NOT A BACKUP.

The main, sole, number one reason Caddy carried the ball more than Ronnie Brown was because that was all that he could do.

When Caddy was the tailback, Ronnie Brown was lined up at wideout, because he can catch better than Caddy and most recievers on that team.

He was lined up at H-back because of his great versatility.

He was lined up at fullback because he was the best blocker on the team.

When Ronnie Brown was the halfback, Caddy was on the sideline, because he's a one demensional back.

...And when you look at yards per carry, Ronnie Brown's was better than Caddy's by a whole yard.

Yes, Caddy has better vision and cutback ability. But when you look at Scott Linehan's offense, Ronnie Brown fits it to the T, and he was the best overall running back in the draft.

That is why Nick Saban selected him and he is a Miami Dolphin.

rainmaker1313 said:
Thats easy, how about puttting the team Sticker on your car? We couldnt trust each other I suppose

Ugh I'd probably puke if I saw Bills bumper stickers on my car.

Back
Top Bottom