Icons in vPlaza Request Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Icons in vPlaza Request Thread

clear.gif
= motorcycle chair :wink:

kool thnx In Flames!! Im waiting for my icons

no prob Dom, which other icons did you want man?...I know you wanted a Scarface and U2 icon and both are already made and in the vbPlaza gift section...:wink:

Gift additions: (3/30/07)

clear.gif
= bull (member request)

clear.gif
= Wolverine

clear.gif
= Quagmire

clear.gif
= Metal Horns

clear.gif
= Green Lantern

clear.gif
= Harry Potter

bumping so Celtkin can see new gift additions...:wink:

I'd like to request someone give me an Autobot symbol, lol. That way I don't have to by it for myself.

:chuckle:

Edit: well I just tried to give a gift, and it said they were currently out of stock.

I'd like to request someone give me an Autobot symbol, lol. That way I don't have to by it for myself.

:chuckle:

Edit: well I just tried to give a gift, and it said they were currently out of stock.

I restocked...

I have an icon that I bet a lot of people would like:

gatorbait-1.jpg

Also InFlames, can you put the C2C logo as a gift, so that we can give it to the Hogs, lol. And that way I can give it to teammates when we decide to change our avatars.

Also InFlames, can you put the C2C logo as a gift, so that we can give it to the Hogs, lol. And that way I can give it to teammates when we decide to change our avatars.

I don't know how good it will look that small, but I'll give it a shot...:wink:

this is the best I could do given the size:

clear.gif
= C2C Fins logo

No big deal if its not aloud
clear.gif

Chip Chelios would be cool
clear.gif

Got to have Jessica Alba
clear.gif

Due to the younger members on the site I'm staying clear of any alcoholic/beer logo's, and unfortuantely the other two picks provided wouldn't really translate over into good gifts due to the size required. I may however be able to find a suitable Alba pic for a gift.

Back
Top Bottom