Icons in vPlaza Request Thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Icons in vPlaza Request Thread

Two Gift Addition: (4/8/07)

clear.gif
= Rage Against the Machine logo (member request)

clear.gif
= Michael Myers (Halloween)

wouldn't they count as politics?
im sort of wondering if a line can be drawn between advocacy and citing a liking for a historical figure.

so i would suggest limiting it to former presidents (hardly anymore offensive than a tony soprano or borat) and with a message that may only contain their name and/or "2nd President of the US" for example so as to avoid clinton icons with messages saying, "i did not have sexual relations with that women." or a reagan message saying something about liberals

i see the idea of eliminating politics, but i see nothing limiting a picture of a US President so long is there is no advocacy message contained in it

OK... I have 2 requests... 1 being my baby in my sig... Just an outline... and the other being the outline of this man...

And I will pay for the effort... In Fin Dollars...

btw, FitMs car looks incredible.

in flames, could you redo reagan with the flag in the background to see how it looks?

still not sure if we can get authorization for those though

in flames, could you redo reagan with the flag in the background to see how it looks?

sure thing, I will do the Regan w/ flag background tonight and let Celtkin decide which version, if any, he wants to load into vb...:wink:

EDIT: Here ya go...

clear.gif
= Ronald Regan with Flag

Back
Top Bottom