I'd like to change my username | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'd like to change my username

maddendude

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is that possible? In one forum I go to, I just have to PM the admin, I dunno if you guys do that. I understand if you guys are busy and whatnot. JUst wondering. If it is possible, I'd like to change it to RubberBandMan9.

Maynard said:
change your name to cheese

'LilCheeseMonkey...that's my new name

(just kidding MindWarp......really...it's a joke)

Celtkin said:
'LilCheeseMonkey...that's my new name

(just kidding MindWarp......really...it's a joke)
/me thinks mindwarp should change your name to 'LilCheeseMonkey :chuckle:

maddendude said:
Is that possible? In one forum I go to, I just have to PM the admin, I dunno if you guys do that. I understand if you guys are busy and whatnot. JUst wondering. If it is possible, I'd like to change it to RubberBandMan9.

honest question, but do you know what Rubber band man means?

unluckyluciano said:
Think I heard it once referred to a heroin addict.

ive never heard that, but i could understand why...

Celtkin said:

whats up man. Well the only one i know is the first one, and if hes talkin about that Rubber band man, i doubt he knows what hes naming himself after.

Nappy Roots said:
ive never heard that, but i could understand why...

whats up man. Well the only one i know is the first one, and if hes talkin about that Rubber band man, i doubt he knows what hes naming himself after.

I'm a white guy named Malcolm. I try to say away from 'nigga' references (if you know what I mean):wink: I only knew about the second (original song) until I did a Google search

Celtkin said:
I'm a white guy named Malcolm. I try to say away from 'nigga' references (if you know what I mean):wink: I only knew about the second (original song) until I did a Google search

i honestly dont follow you at all

Nappy Roots said:
i honestly dont follow you at all

Malcolm = Malcolm X

MalcolmX = African American Black Panther guy

Not wanting to extend the sterotype with the name and citing a song that uses the term 'nigga' throughout

Just a joke.....and sorry you didn't get it :lol:

Celtkin said:
Malcolm = Malcolm X

MalcolmX = African American Black Panther guy

Not wanting to extend the sterotype with the name and citing a song that uses the term 'nigga' throughout

Just a joke.....and sorry you didn't get it :lol:

man, im dumb. specially when i have to read stuff, so unless its a really simple joke, or it has pictures to illustrate, im not gettin it without an explanation..lol
</IMG>

Nappy Roots said:
man, im dumb. specially when i have to read stuff, so unless its a really simple joke, or it has pictures to illustrate, im not gettin it without an explanation..lol
</IMG>

He tells the truth...........

Back
Top Bottom