I'd like to dedicate this thread to.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'd like to dedicate this thread to....

R3TARDxSTRONG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The fairly optimistic! Is it just me, or would you like discuss things in positive manner? All of the grumpy Gus's in the forums make for such an unpleasant experience....Why not show some concern when the games matter?:chuckle:

Honestly, I really look for something else in my sports discussion. I don't break it down as simplistically as optimism or pessimism. I just like open minded realistic discussion of the team I'm a fan of. I like perspective and intelligent discussion. I don't understand you guys who just come here to be in a circle jerk where you can talk about how unbelievably awesome we are and spend every post farting sunshine.

The fairly optimistic! Is it just me, or would you like discuss things in positive manner? All of the grumpy Gus's in the forums make for such an unpleasant experience....Why not show some concern when the games matter?:chuckle:

see these games do matter, this was our chance for our offense show they can move the ball at will on. Playoff contender, and for our defense to shut them down.

Back
Top Bottom