If Buffalo wins at NYJ we will make the playoffs! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Buffalo wins at NYJ we will make the playoffs!

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
yes, i'm incredibly drunk, but if the Bills beat the Jets this Sunday they will make the playoffs. Those who kinow me on here know I'm not a sunshiner, but I just have a feeling based on last week's game. For the first time since 12/01/02 I saw this offense go deep often while mix it up with a good running game. "If" we beat NYJ, expect to see Buffalo in the playoffs. If we lose, disregard this post/thread.

Teams with 1 win usually don't make the playoffs :roflmao:

Where's infinsible? It's about time he came in here and blurted out some crap about my mama!

BleedinGreenNC said:
Where's infinsible? It's about time he came in here and blurted out some crap about my mama!
Your concern for my whereabouts is touching but, you've obviously mistaken me for someone who doesn't have the intelligence to remember which forum he is posting in.

It's also kinda scary to see that I've had such an effect on you, that you can't function in a normal forum with out ducking first. :roflmao:

BleedinGreenNC said:

You better keep your a$$ to the wall InFin... It appears you have an admirer.

I hope you can take something for the inevitable hangover, CW.

inFINSible said:
Your concern for my whereabouts is touching but, you've obviously mistaken me for someone who doesn't have the intelligence to remember which forum he is posting in.

It's also kinda scary to see that I've had such an effect on you, that you can't function in a normal forum with out ducking first. :roflmao:

Damn you Infins! I had to clean my desk after reading that Smack! :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom