If fins go olb, which one do you want | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If fins go olb, which one do you want

Which outside linebacker would you take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

InSabanWeTrust1

Section 238 row 6
Reaction score
a.j. hawk and maybe wimbley or greenway will go before the fins pick. lets just say its hawk. which olb or de/olb tweener do you want the fins to pick to replace seau and form a sick linebacking core. many names have come up such as: wimbley, greenway, sims, ryans, lawson. Those are the main 5 after hawk that we should be able to choose from. In recent weeks wimbley sims and lawson have flown up the charts and many have sims as the 2nd best olb and wimbley/lawson neck and neck for best de/olb for the 3-4. which one would you want the fins to take? i know id want any of those 5 except demeco ryans. Wimbley and lawson fit the 3-4 perfectly and greenway and sims are just ballhawking outside linebackers. whose your pick?

I think Greeway and Sims will be available at 16 and Miami will take Greenway and Vikes will take Sims

Wimbley would be the best fit, but I don't know if he'll be there. Besides that, I'd put them in this order.
1.Sims
2.Greenway
3.Lawson
4.Ryans

ERNIE is the man. can u imagine ernie sims and channing crowder side by side for a decade to come

my order:
1.lawson/sims
2.wimbley/greenway
3. ryans

i love lawson and sims and would be very happy with wimbley or greenway. i suspect one of either lawson,greenway, or wimbley will be gone at our pick.

carpenter is like the 3rd or 4th olb now on everyones charts. hes not an option if we stay at pick # 16. would take a db overhim.

Sims a talented but very risky pick. Greenway more a solid safe pick. I go for Sims lol

yes sims and greenway are the best olbs but if you rank lawson or wimbley at olb lawson has a slight edge on all them and then sims and greenway and then wimbley.

Carpenter, Wimbley, Lawson, Sims, Greenway.

Its a pretty strong class.

Back
Top Bottom