If Flores is accurate, he could put a harpoon into Bill Belichick. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Flores is accurate, he could put a harpoon into Bill Belichick.

fins317

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
It would be ironic, the coach who mentored Flores, Bill Belichick gets harpooned in the Flores situation. He will be in the middle of all of this as both sides will want to know when he was notified of the selection of Daboll and by whom. This S... show is going to have many tentacles and I believe the NFL is going to try it's best to keep this case from ever hitting the courtroom.

There are many people who could be burned from this ... not the least of which is assured to be Coach Flo. But, IMHO, Belichick is teflon .... ain't nuttin' gonna stick on that guy.

BB, (and Kraft for that matter) is "Teflon". He has an innate ability to pass blame onto others, and gets away with more than any coach I have ever seen.
Yeah, maybe I missed it, but I'm pretty sure I didn't, that whole FL massage parlor thing with Kraft was huge.....potential to include other big names......then POOF.

Yeah, maybe I missed it, but I'm pretty sure I didn't, that whole FL massage parlor thing with Kraft was huge.....potential to include other big names......then POOF.
And spygate...........nothing. And deflategate.........Brady fell on his sword.

Are we even sure he texted the wrong Brian? Could someone have sent him a text saying, “we’re going with your guy Brian.” And he thought they meant Flo?

It would be ironic, the coach who mentored Flores, Bill Belichick gets harpooned in the Flores situation. He will be in the middle of all of this as both sides will want to know when he was notified of the selection of Daboll and by whom. This S... show is going to have many tentacles and I believe the NFL is going to try it's best to keep this case from ever hitting the courtroom.
Belicheck was obviously told by someone in the Giants organization that they were going to hire Daboll. So he texted Congratulations to Brian and inadvertently sent the text to Brian Flores instead of Brian Daboll.

All that proves is he had both Brian’s on his phone and he made a mistake and texted the wrong Brian. Exactly how that would harpoon Belichick is beyond me.

There is no evidence Belichick influenced the Giants to hire Daboll instead of Flores. In fact Belichick was the individual who had Flores on his staff for years and constantly promoted Flores up the ladder.

Going after Belichick in the situation only makes Flores seem like a whiny child who is upset his former friend no longer likes him.

Belicheck was obviously told by someone in the Giants organization that they were going to hire Daboll. So he texted Congratulations to Brian and inadvertently sent the text to Brian Flores instead of Brian Daboll.

All that proves is he had both Brian’s on his phone and he made a mistake and texted the wrong Brian. Exactly how that would harpoon Belichick is beyond me.

There is no evidence Belichick influenced the Giants to hire Daboll instead of Flores. In fact Belichick was the individual who had Flores on his staff for years and constantly promoted Flores up the ladder.

Going after Belichick in the situation only makes Flores seem like a whiny child who is upset his former friend no longer likes him.

Yup, I was wondering what exactly BB even did that he has to worry about in all this, besides perhaps upsetting Flores, and some giants officials maybe, with a wrong text, nothing that warrants NFL punishment.....for once.

I’d like to see someone make a case that brings down BB because someone leaked the hire and he texted the wrong Brian.

Ok, if this was done before Flores interviewed then it does make his interview pointless, which goes against the Rooney rule, but at the same time if Daboll was the favourite and he interviewed well, maybe they hired him before anyone else could have the chance. I don’t see anything wrong there.

Back
Top Bottom