"If I ran the Dolphins" - Omar Kelly (QB situation) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"If I ran the Dolphins" - Omar Kelly (QB situation)

Could Wil.I.Am catch punts if Omar was in charge? It was something he suggestion awhile back.

I like Omars logic here and even though I don't think he is that great.............he takes far to much crap from Dolphins fans. I think that are QB situation would be pretty damn good with those 3 quarterbacks even though it is unlikely that we could pull that off mostly because Mr. Greenbay would cost to much

I don`t believe that. I think he`s at the earliest a late teens pick, the age is a factor right or wrong. Nothing would surprise me especially after last years draft with Locker and Ponder going as early as they did.

With that said Miami would have to get cute and trade back and hope nobody grabs Weeden before they do, there are 2 many teams with a QB need for any of them to try and get to cute, if they think Weeden is their guy they are either going to trade up or take him at their pick if he is there, other teams know Miami needs/wants a QB, there not going to take that chance if they "identify their guy"

I actually like this plan. There isn't a realistic chance that the dolphins will trade up to get RGIII. There is not one draft where Ireland has been bold enough or creative enough to attempt to trade up. Everyone complains that there wasn't any QB competition before with Henne, now there would be. You may even be able to trade one of the three. (Look at Houston's QB situation).

Thank god this idiot is not running the team..We would have 3 Qbs that cant play.

Omar really should just change his name to "The Spin Doctor".

I don't want Weeden on the Dolphins. I don't want to draft someone that old. You lose years right off the bat. Heck he is older than Matt Moore.

Can you say "Roger Stauback"?

When coaches and GMs have only three years to prove themselves, which is the typical scenario in the NFL nowadays, I don't think Weeden's age is going to be an issue.

He's not so old that he has fewer than three or four years to play at a high level.

I see him gone in the 1st. The need to have a good QB is just too big nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom