If Miami were to lose at home to VT..What would happen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Miami were to lose at home to VT..What would happen?

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Would Miami just slip to #2 spot in the BCS or fall out fiesta Bowl?

According to ESPN Georgia would then play in the fiesta bowl. At least that is what they said on saturday night.

Originally posted by Angneli
According to ESPN Georgia would then play in the fiesta bowl. At least that is what they said on saturday night.

OMG that would be a total collapse of the BCS...I hope it happens though so that they are force to at least look at ways to improve BCS or just use a playoff system..

Another thing worth mentioning is that Norte Dame would have a better shot to be in the orange bowl than USC because of the BCS..

The BS I mean BCS system would place Georgia in the Fiesta Bowl and the whole system would go into chaos once again. However, Miami will win so it doesn't matter. The BCS has no effect on who goes to the other bowls though, so the Orange Bowl can decide if they want ND or USC, but the more likely team for them to pick would be USC. However, last year Tennessee beat Florida, then Tennessee lost a week later in the SEC Championship, and Florida got the BCS game even though they had the same amount of losses.

Notre Dame will go to the orange bowl. The orange bowl gets the first selection and Notre Dame brings too many people.

Fiesta - Miami v. OSU
Rose - Wash St. v. Iowa
Sugar - Georgia v. Oklahoma/Florida St.
Orange - Notre Dame v. Oklahoma/Florida St.

Forget it man......

Originally posted by minus
OMG that would be a total collapse of the BCS...I hope it happens though so that they are force to at least look at ways to improve BCS or just use a playoff system..
Ain't no way Miami's come this far to defend the crown and blow it out the window now. After last week, I see no reason for them to lose to VT, especially at home. At least let 'em defend their title and THEN worry about changing the BCS, ok?:lol:

Re: Forget it man......

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Ain't no way Miami's come this far to defend the crown and blow it out the window now. After last week, I see no reason for them to lose to VT, especially at home. At least let 'em defend their title and THEN worry about changing the BCS, ok?:lol:
i think that game miami had against rutgers was sort of a wake up call and the game against pitt was a reminder. i don't think the canes will let up again!:nono:

Re: Re: Forget it man......

Originally posted by dolfan06
i think that game miami had against rutgers was sort of a wake up call and the game against pitt was a reminder. i don't think the canes will let up again!:nono:
06, you called it right on, now way they're letting up now. Miami is Fiesta Bowl Bound!:cool:

one thing that would happen if miami lost to VT, hell would probably freeze over!:D

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The BS I mean BCS system would place Georgia in the Fiesta Bowl and the whole system would go into chaos once again.
Yeah, you'd be amazed at how many Georgia Bulldog fans have suddenly "appeared" down here in Florida, they're fillin' up the bandwagon I tell ya.....:rolleyes:

Now it is being said that Iowa is definitely in. Also I am hearing that win or lose Miami is in the Fiesta Bowl

Iowa-USC matchup in the orange bowl will be great and if does happen I'm there..

if miami were to lose to VT? yeah, and if a bullfrog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass!:D

Back
Top Bottom