If release or trade Rodgers, would we have enough for Knight? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If release or trade Rodgers, would we have enough for Knight?

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
I think we need to come to face the facts that we do not have enough money to sign Sammy right now. He left NO because he didn't not get a contract he wanted, and he's not going to come to us unless we give him something more reasonable. I'm not sure what he is asking for put it has to be $1.5+

If we release or trade Rodgers, would we have enough for Knight? Then after Knight we could trade Arturo or release him.

SDFinFan said that a San Diego Radio Station reported that Knight has signed with the Dolphins already...

No other confirmation, however, if its not true that he has signed already.. I have to believe that if we want him bad enough can make the room to pay him....

Originally posted by Gonk
I think we need to come to face the facts that we do not have enough money to sign Sammy right now. He left NO because he didn't not get a contract he wanted, and he's not going to come to us unless we give him something more reasonable. I'm not sure what he is asking for put it has to be $1.5+

If we release or trade Rodgers, would we have enough for Knight? Then after Knight we could trade Arturo or release him.

Freeman isn't going anywhere. He's cheap, and he still looks like he could step in for Marion with just another year of seasoning.

we are already over 2 mill under but we also want griese, I think we will release rodgers when we are about to sign griese

Back
Top Bottom