If Ricky hates fame so much | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Ricky hates fame so much

dolfan25

Club Member
Reaction score
why does he hang out with Lenny Kravitz and Snoop Dogg all the time.

Does he think Lenny would hang out with him if he wasn't a star running back/former Heisman winner? He's just like every other famous person, he likes the fame when it benefits him but when there's a crowd all of a sudden he hates his fame. Get real Ricky. You think rock stars want to hang out with people who have social anxiety disorder that can't run for a 1000 yards? Truly a hypocrite.

Everything he said about his decision is what is f'ed up. I want to be their for my children. Then what does he do. He goes to Asia and then hangs out with a rock star.

It sure is pretty sad if all this really is about is him being able to sit back and smoke pot. Sure seems that way.

And why is he writing a book. And the book is the ONLY place where he will talk about this whole ordeal.

Great posts by both of u(fan25 and mike) i agree completley.

dolfan25 said:
why does he hang out with Lenny Kravitz and Snoop Dogg all the time.

Does he think Lenny would hang out with him if he wasn't a star running back/former Heisman winner? He's just like every other famous person, he likes the fame when it benefits him but when there's a crowd all of a sudden he hates his fame. Get real Ricky. You think rock stars want to hang out with people who have social anxiety disorder that can't run for a 1000 yards? Truly a hypocrite.

Everything he said about his decision is what is f'ed up. I want to be their for my children. Then what does he do. He goes to Asia and then hangs out with a rock star.

It sure is pretty sad if all this really is about is him being able to sit back and smoke pot. Sure seems that way.

So true man............he things he's this beautiful, unique snowflake.......that all the rules and responsibilities of modern day society do not apply to him.

and if he doesnt like the attention, he sure as hell created more these past few days so he should have thought this more out

If this was a ploy to get a better contract, it must surely go down in history as the dumbest ever.

Ricky Williams will now be more famous than ever. Ricky Williams is now famous for being a scumbag who dumped all over his team and his fans when they needed him the most. :shakeno:

enigmatics said:
So true man............he things he's this beautiful, unique snowflake.......that all the rules and responsibilities of modern day society do not apply to him.

:lol: F'ing snowflake!

He's kind of like that Darva Conger chick from that show a few years back. (Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire?)

She was on just about every talk show talking about how she wishes the media would just leave her alone.

Back
Top Bottom