If Ricky would admit fault and go to rehab ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Ricky would admit fault and go to rehab ???

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If Ricky Williams came out in a press conference flanked by Leigh Steinberg and admitted that he is powerless over drugs and admitted that he needed help and agreed to enter drug rehab would you take him back. Would you guys accept him back ? Could you forgive him if he owned up to this disaster and admiited he is an addict and sought help ? The longer he waits to sign retirement papers and as the obvious drug induced fog clears this will be the inevitable next move. I truly think this is what is going to happen. I would not be suprised if RW is back playing for the Dolphisn before season's end. Call me crazy, but I think this is what will happen. How do you think Miami fans will take this?

jgarMD said:
Would you guys accept him back ? Could you forgive him if he owned up to this disaster and admiited he is an addict and sought help ?

naw

too much crap under the bridge.. I used to admire RW.. but not anymore.. the guys is a selfish immature punk...

Not gonna happen.

The guy LOVES weed. And he has all the money in the world to smoke them. What's his incentive for reporting to camp and getting his body beaten up, when he could be lounging on his sofa huffing over a bong and chowing munchies? :lol:

Easy. 4:20 is still quite a few hours away. :D

Mr. Miyagi said:
Not gonna happen.

The guy LOVES weed. And he has all the money in the world to smoke them. What's his incentive for reporting to camp and getting his body beaten up, when he could be lounging on his sofa huffing over a bong and chowing munchies? :lol:

Yes, but I used to think this, but REALITY will set in soon enough and this is the ONLY way he could ever get back itno the gaem. Truthfully, I don't want this to happen. I want him to send in the retirement and go to ASIA never to be heard from again, BUT you must know that the last chapter of this book has not been written......UNFORTUNATELY.

Surely you didn't just refer to Ricky Williams and the term REALITY in the same sentence...:eek:

jgarMD said:
If Ricky Williams came out in a press conference flanked by Leigh Steinberg and admitted that he is powerless over drugs and admitted that he needed help and agreed to enter drug rehab would you take him back. Would you guys accept him back ? Could you forgive him if he owned up to this disaster and admiited he is an addict and sought help ? The longer he waits to sign retirement papers and as the obvious drug induced fog clears this will be the inevitable next move. I truly think this is what is going to happen. I would not be suprised if RW is back playing for the Dolphisn before season's end. Call me crazy, but I think this is what will happen. How do you think Miami fans will take this?
I thot the exact same thing................untill he FAILED A THIRD DRUG TEST! the Dolphins arent payin his 3.5 million salary for 12 games when they need it for Wale,CC and there future RB.

I would lose so much respect for Wanny and Spiel if they let him back after he failed #3.

Mr. Miyagi said:
Surely you didn't just refer to Ricky Williams and the term REALITY in the same sentence...:eek:

LOL ! Yeah I guess that is a fair point. We'll just wait and see. Hey at least we didn't lose 4 GD staright Superbowls, not that is a fuc**ng disgrace.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: (joke)

FinFan24 said:
I thot the exact same thing................untill he FAILED A THIRD DRUG TEST! the Dolphins arent payin his 3.5 million salary for 12 games when they need it for Wale,CC and there future RB.

I would lose so much respect for Wanny and Spiel if they let him back after he failed #3.

God I hope you are right, but knowing this organization, they just may do this, only to be burned again. Williams should never wear another NFL uniform again, but part of me really thinks he will be back.....really hope not thoguh.

jgarMD said:
He wont be back atleast in a Dolphin uniform. I dont want him back. We may less over all talent on offense, but we wont be as predictable. GO MINOR

jgarMD said:

He should never, ever wear a Dolphins uniform again!!!

I'm all for him going to rehab, and getting clean, but not as a football player....

Ozzy said:
He should never, ever wear a Dolphins uniform again!!!

I'm all for him going to rehab, and getting clean, but not as a football player....

My sentiments exactly ....

:up:

Marino1983

IMO, Ricky needs help, and lots of it. Sadly, this is really not uncommon in our society, just uncommon in the NFL (as far as this situation). Ricky is sick and does need help. I'll hope for that, then see what happens after.

jgarMD said:
Its an interesting scenario with a high probability of happening at some time during the season.I am sure RW lawyer and agent will advise him to make such a move and there is always the 8 million dollar question.

As far as the fans are concerned I am sure the fans will forgive him once the season is in full swing and the anger subsides.

Back
Top Bottom