If Tedi Bruschi is out, the Pats are out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tedi Bruschi is out, the Pats are out

unifiedtheory said:
My thought is, you have no idea how good the Patriots really are. I sometimes get the feeling that some people on this board have'nt watched any "non-Dolphin" football in 4 years.

Losing Bruschi hurts the Pats no doubt.

That being said they still have the best player in football, a deep recieving corp, the most underrated O-line in football, a 1400 yard rusher, good tight ends, the deepest D-line in football and a good secondary.

B.B. will do what he always does. Find an adequete replacement for Tedy (Monty Beisel), coach the hell out of him, scheme like crazy and not miss a beat.

They had Troy Brown as a nickel corner last year and still won it all...that tells me all I need to know.

The only thing that would put the Patriots "out" would be losing Tom Brady...other then that the last few years have taught me that in the Patreiots system no player is irreplacable.

UT, you impress me with your posts. Look, our run won't last forever, and if it's over then so be it, but you certainly have my respect for an unbiased opinion.

Oh, yeah, these babies were handed out tonight. :D

imgdyn13el-1.jpg

Saban4prez said:
i think the pats have a lot more problems then just the loss of tedi bruschi. They also lost phifer, both coordinators, ty law, and seymour's threatening to hold out. I don't think they're in good shape. But this is a team that just proves me wrong again and again.
With the Additions of Chad Brown (FA), Monty Beisel (FA), Ryan Claridge (DRAFT), and the ongoing development of Eric Alexander, and Dan Klecko the MLB position is in great shape. Ty Law was a non facter last season. The Pats won the SB with law out most of the season including the Playoffs. The new DC is Eric Mangini. He has been there for years and worked with RC in developing the D-System. As was done for the last 4 years the O will be developed buy a group of O-Coaches. This year its Bill Belichick, Pete Mangurian, Josh McDaniels, and Dante Scarnecchia. likely it will be BB and Mangurian doing the play calling.
Roman Phifer played very little last season. He will not be a factor. Seymour has not and is not threatening to hold out. He sat out a mini camp but made it clear that a hold out is not something he is intrested in doing.

Agua said:
Bruschi is a very interesting player, isn't he? He's an above average LB in his play throughout the season, but he will make a couple season defining plays every year.

The Pats will not be able to replace the big plays in big games that Teddy makes every year.

Back
Top Bottom