If the Albert trade goes through, Austin has to be the pick.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Albert trade goes through, Austin has to be the pick....

LVfinfan19

Active Roster
Reaction score
If we can get Albert for #54, Tavon Austin has to be the pick. There are so many corners that will be available in the second(Taylor, Banks, Slay, Wreh-Wilson, Amerson) We will solve the LT spot and can get a good starting corner with our pick in the second. He will add so much more dimension to our offense and i think he will be a player that we regret passing on. If he makes it to #12 i think you have to take him. I think that his character will fit the mold of a philbin player and he has no injury concerns. Also we will be able to pick up a guy like Lemonier with one of our picks in the third to satisfy our need for a pass rusher opposite of Wake. A draft like that is one i would be happy with. I may be wrong about him but i would love to take a chance on a guy like this.

That is exactly what i am afraid of. At least he will have mark sanchez holding him down if he goes to the jests

Jets have a defensive minded coach. They must replace Revis and upgrade qb. that's where their two picks, logically, must go.

Back
Top Bottom