If we did Trade Draft Picks for players, who do you target? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we did Trade Draft Picks for players, who do you target?

Mitchell_NY

Rookie
Reaction score
I know this is way out of left field, but if the Vikings would do Jared Allen and Percy Harvin for a 1st and 2nd I would do it.

What about Bowe for a third?

Other than that, I dont see too many players out there that have a major chance of being traded.

I know this is way out of left field, but if the Vikings would do Jared Allen and Percy Harvin for a 1st and 2nd I would do it.

What about Bowe for a third?

Other than that, I dont see too many players out there that have a major chance of being traded.

bowe is not gonna be traded for a third lol

It would have to be someone from the Gb Packers such as Jennings or Jones. You don't want waste time with someone to take weeks to learn the playbook.

It would have to be someone from the Gb Packers such as Jennings or Jones. You don't want waste time with someone to take weeks to learn the playbook.

maybe we could trade a 3rd and armstrong for jones or jennings.

Im down with using our draft picks to trade up in the 2013 draft for a WR. Getting a receiver mid-season is going to cost too much. Teams always overpay on mid-season trades. Lets just stick to our guns and build through the draft?

At this point, if I we're to trade away picks, I'd do it for pass rush help opposite Wake. We need to get him help on the other side. He's pressuring the QB but no sacks. Too many double teams. This draft looks to be deep at WR and, from the looks of things, we aren't going to be drafting late in the first round. No doubt we draft, and get, a good or great WR. This is a process. And for the first time in a long time I am confident in the process. We aren't trading picks for players right now because everyone involved with the process knows it would be foolish. We have an above average foundation right now. It's now time to start addressing the positions needed. You can't do it all at once and there is no one out there that will take this team over the top. We draft, we build, we kick ass. Simple as that. I honestly believe that we are on the right track. Everyone, including myself, is impatient and rightfully so. We've been struggling for a while. But I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel.

Back
Top Bottom