If you had to draft one player off the Miami Hurricanes, who would you draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you had to draft one player off the Miami Hurricanes, who would you draft?

Cauby

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I would draft Benjamin, that guy is fast. We do need a kick returner. His promblem is his hands, need a little work, but you can't teach speed. The Dolphins need speed right now. Im really in love with Hankerson, too. All he does is catch touchdown passes. Great hands. I don't know about his speed, though.

Id take any QB they have on their roster over Henne and any coach they have, including Randy Shannon :lol: over Sparano.

Miami seems to be the land of football with ****ty QBs and clueless coaches.

Id take any QB they have on their roster over Henne and any coach they have, including Randy Shannon :lol: over Sparano.

Shannon & Whipple are almost carbon copies of Sparano & Henning. The only thing is, whenever Jacory Harris is in the game they want him to throw deep every other play, usually for interceptions. Whereas Henne never is able to throw deep and throws interceptions everywhere.

Hankerson just learned how to catch a ball this year. He hardly has "great" hands.

Hankerson is legit. He'd be great on this team.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I'd rather have Whipple than Henning.. and that makes me sad.

No one. If they played in the Dallas area I would think about drafting half their team.

Sean Spence, he will be a great LB, the only one on that team and from the Mia Northwestern class that lived up to the hype

Big ole corn-fed Line Hawg ... they's a few good 'uns!! Forget their names

Hankerson may do best in the pros ... he's a natural football player like Johnson & Marshall ... money player.

Big ole corn-fed Line Hawg ... they's a few good 'uns!! Forget their names

Hankerson may do best in the pros ... he's a natural football player like Johnson & Marshall ... money player.

Seantrel Henderson is the next Bryant McKinnie...I don't think he's corn fed. I wouldn't mind him on the Dolphins a few years down the road (replacing Carey)

You really have no idea what you're talking about right now lmao.

One guy?

Matt Bosher. No question. Best player on our team. This kid is SPECIAL. He's "only a kicker" but he does SO MUCH MORE than just kick. In his time at Miami, he's NEVER allowed ANYONE to score via punt return or kick return. He prevented six special teams touchdowns last season and he has prevented five so far this season. Kid is unreal and I guarantee he could be moved to Linebacker.

I know that won't be a very popular choice but the other obvious choice would be Allen Bailey. Aboslute physical freak. He has severely underachieved at Miami under Randy Shannon but I promise you he will be a very high draft pick when he blows thru the combine and someone in the NFL will tap into that freakish ability and he will become a monster in the NFL.

Look at the recent Hurricanes drafted into the NFL and compare their college production to what they're producing currently. Sam Shield couldn't figure out receiver or corner and today he's doing work in the NFL.

Player development in Coral Gables is pure hot garbage.

Back
Top Bottom