If you were Sporano, will you defer or receive? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you were Sporano, will you defer or receive?

athrun340

Rookie
Reaction score
hey we all know Sporano likes to defer whenever he wins the coin toss. However, i think he should make an exception for this game. I really believe we must score first to dictate the pace of the game. If the Saints go up 14-0, we'll be in a catch up mode the rest of the game.

thoughts?

Absolutely!!! I totally agree. The saints have scored on their first offensive series everytime this year. We can't put that much pressure on Henne. We really need to score first. If we get behind by more than one score we are toast.

I agree with this. However, we have to score a TOUCHDOWN first. If we get a good drive going and stall inside the 20, that's when great offenses smell blood and take advantage. We'll be down 7-3 before the offense even has a chance to rest.

I think we can win....if we score a touchdown on every offensive possession and don't turn the ball over. :D

Absolutely, we need to be aggressive on offense and that may include taking some risks like going for it on 4th down, maybe even a fake punt.

I think it would be a huge psychological lift to score 1st and keep the fans in the game. Ideally our opening drive will consume around 8-9 minutes and result in a TD.

My biggest fear is getting off to a slow start and getting behind by more than 10 points. We can win if we can run the ball but I can’t see us winning if we’re forced to abandon the run to play catch up.

lol... Why is it so hard for people to spell our coach's name right?

Back
Top Bottom