I'll Just Sit Back And Laugh | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'll Just Sit Back And Laugh

Ok, Dolfan087...I understand you were kiddin', but I've heard other fans say it, and I know they meant it. They know who they are!:evil:

AJ - you know I agree...

And you cannot compare Manning and Fiedler because Manning makes 6 or 7 times more than Jay so he sure as hell better be a lot better. Also, the Colts are idiots for not running the ball as much as we do to keep that miserable D off the field.

06 - the team does not need to know crapola about whether Lucas or Cade should start if Jay leaves after this season untilafter this season and at 9-4, the season is on Saturday.

IMO- Being a SB contending team, Wanne is trying to avoid doing anything a losing team would do like throw in the towel on a game by putting in their backup QB.

I can see it more in the 41-6 Dolts game than if we are losing...it is a matter of opinion, for example, the Rams who blow people out occasionally - Jamie Martin has throw 3 passes and got into 5 games. But a team like Arizona whose starter has been healthy but stink - Dave Brown has appear in 1 game without throwing a pass.

My point - it is not like last year where Jay was hurt.

Why are we arguing?

There's nothing to argue about. We all know Jay Fiedler isn't the best quarterback in the league. But we all know that for these final 3 regular season games, and then on into the playoffs. He is all we have. It's as simple as that. There are no other options. Lucas and McNown don't have enough experience with the offense at this point in the season. I've been bashing Fiedler all season, but I've come to the realization that there isn't anyone else to fill that spot. We have to stick with him, and hopefully watch Jay lead us to New Orleans!

thats ok............

we don't have to try the backup at all, we all know its a sure thing that fiedler won't get hurt. although if you do have to switch QB's, you do have problems. i have a problem with that, i don't know whether to list them numerically or alphabetically!

1. the first problem you have is where the play starts, center and QB have not worked together extensivley and may not be on the same page.

2. when the new QB throws to the receivers there might be a different spin on the ball.

3. the new QB may hand the ball lower or higher to the running back.

4. the o-line might not be used to a new cadence.

5. if you change linemen, then you have a whole other list of problems.

this is just 5, i could go on, but it doesn't really seem to make much difference because jay will be healthy throughout! ;)

we ain't the only team...

Despite losing seven straight games, Doug Flutie will remain under center for the Chargers.

maybe.............

Despite losing seven straight games, Doug Flutie will remain under center for the Chargers.

its something contagious! :lol: it was just an opinion i had. if shula could do it with marino and strock, morrall and griese, why wouldn't it work here. i don't want to make enemies over this now!:rolleyes:

I'm sick and tired of this crap. Fiedler sucks. Why any true Dolphin fan likes this guy is beyond me. I don't care how many more games he wins this year, no one will ever be able to convince me that he doesn't suck.

For those of you who like him, you're either young, stupid or both. And you'll never see that until we put our next QB in there and you realize how blind you were.

Peace. Out.

LMAO, I guess I am young and stupid. Youknow it's nice to not be in on this discussion any more then I am.

06 I see your point, and Lucas has thrown a couple nice passes, but also remember that he practices with the team almost everyday, so the offense knows him fairly well without him actually playing in the game.

Backups are just that, and if the starter goes down, then pretty much every team in the league is screwed regardless of how much playing time the back up has received.

I agree...in a serious losing situation, or a high scoring match up, it would be nice to see Lucas or Cade come in and play a bit.

I haven't been around in a few days because I had to cool down and look at this loss more clearly. I still have some major opinions about this team but I am not ready to share them at this moment( i'm not sure anyone is ready to hear them either).
I can say one thing, this loss was NOT Jay Fiedlers fault.Period.
Jay didn't let San Fran drive 98 yards for a touchdown. Jay did not allow himself to get sacked 6 times. Jay did not stop Lamar Smith.
This loss was completely, my fault. go back and read my article from last week and you'll see what I mean,Are We There Yet?
I'm sorry:cry:

You can't just blame Jay for the loss, but he is certainly part of the reason we lost. 3 interceptions and no offensive production helped us lose. Also, the awful play of the defense assisted us in a loss.

Awe InFINsible.....I read your article and I know you fought the good fight defending the team on the 49ers board. Good Job! Not your fault at all. It was just a bad game that most of us thought we would lose, but we didn't want to be right. :rolleyes:

I would like to meet you and your girlfriend at the Bills game. JayDog & Yoda will be going with me. :lol:

Thanks 13. I tried, I really did, but they did it to me again.:(
I almost gave my tickets to the garbage disposal, but my dog stopped me at the last second,so we'll still be going to the Fluffalo game. Can't wait to meet you and Jaydog.

Back
Top Bottom