I'm back to take my beating!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm back to take my beating!!

Kefer

Scout Team
Reaction score
I was the one saying Rivers will fall to the second round and called it a month early. Well I was close :lol: only 29 picks wrong. But atleast I wasn't the one saying I'll wear a dress. I just go back from Reno was gone since draft day missed the first day flying.
Go head take your shots there is more than enough River fans for this post to go on for a month.

Surprised we got Poole in the 4th.

Very stand up of you Kefer. We could use more of that on this board. There are several people who have been worng over the last few years but never step up to own it.

Class move on you part.

And to top it all off, Rivers will be allowed to negotiate for #1 overall money. :D

Hope the guys go easy on you. :)

as I never was involved with an argument with you....I'll go easy on you.

However, I'm the most adamant defender of Rivers (old user name was Graythreat) I must point out that it was a dumb call. But we'll leave it at that shall we? Dumb call, we'll all move on :)

Kefer, you'd be amazed at what you find when you go through the history of any poster on here....don't sweat it, man.:D

Well I'm shocked you would make such an odd claim in the first place. There was no way he was slipping past 20 as someone would have traded up.

Also, it became very apparent on draft day that Rivers was going to go above Roethlisberger, possibly top 5-10. The Chargers even considered drafting him #1 overall when the couldn't get the right deal to trade down at first.

But still, I claimed that Miami would take Wilfork without blinking if he fell but that he would never get past Houston...what do I know? hahaha...

Well, I never thought he would fall that far, but I did think he might last till Pitts at least. Going into this draft, the clear cut order appeared to be Eli, Ben, Phil...but thats how it goes....Don't worry, I thought Carey would be gone before our pick and felt that Andrews was too much of a risk to take...I'm glad it worked out the way it did for now at least. Looks like Andrews is going to have some problems, at least at first. Looks like most of us were wrong on who would take who in the first round anyways. I got 29 players right, but only 8 to right teams. C'est La Vie !

:biggrin: So i guess i should take this opportunity to say I WAS RIGHT!! ;) I said 4 months ago that we were going to pick up Vernon... do i get a cookie?! :goof:

I said we'd get Carey (about two months before the draft by trading down), but ..

I also stated over the months before the draft that we would draft Rivers, Reggie Williams, Andrews, Grove (trade down), DJ Williams, Vilma.

I also said at one point that i could see Rivers falling (maybe to 13) :D

MissMeth, days before the draft you were raving bout Michael Clayton

You cannot hav a cookie!

Kefer said:
I was the one saying Rivers will fall to the second round and called it a month early. Well I was close :lol: only 29 picks wrong. But atleast I wasn't the one saying I'll wear a dress. I just go back from Reno was gone since draft day missed the first day flying.
Go head take your shots there is more than enough River fans for this post to go on for a month.

actually, everybody was wrong that projected Rivers. For all practical purposes, he was draftewd first overall! ;)

Kefer said:

You're not alone man. I said we'd take Wilfork(more like I was hoping we would..lol)and we didn't take him. I also thought for sure that Smiley would go in the 20's and he not only lasted to round 2 but Snee was taken before him.About Rivers, I said he'd go in round 1 but maybe 11 or 13 and not really 4.

Ozzy rules!!

Correct me if i'm wrong but did the Draft Vernon Carey bandwagon get discontinued after only one day.

Dolfan954 started it and i was riding shotgun before he started the Jake Grove bandwagon and i strongly supported us going linebacker (dj williams)

Back
Top Bottom