I'm back to take my beating!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm back to take my beating!!

If you look back, you will find I picked Rivers first and Carey to Miami at 19. As a matter of fact, I had ever pick exactly in the first 2 rounds. Do I get a cookie??

I'll make things easier on you Keefer. I said from the day he was signed that Ray Lucas should start over Jay. I couldn't be more sure that he would make us all realize how mediocre Jay was. Instead he probably baught Jay a new contract.

Were there anyone else besides me that with Roethlisberger still on the board at 11, that Miami would pull off a miracle and trade up to get him?

I was hoping......Oh well, we have Fielder..

BATMAN said:
Were there anyone else besides me that with Roethlisberger still on the board at 11, that Miami would pull off a miracle and trade up to get him?

I was hoping......Oh well, we have Fielder..

god yes! I was sitting there hoping, thinking they HAD to take a shot. I'm not down on feeley, but he's a long shot, and so far it sounds like he's rough. I expect that in a new offense, but the FO sounds like their impatient (in a few random reports). Makes me wish all the more...

I had Rivers going between #21-28 in my mock drafts. :shakeno: :roflmao:

If that is worthy of taking a "beating", then by all means, lay it on me. Guilty as charged. :)

Back
Top Bottom