I'm feeling guilty! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm feeling guilty!

scottieUK

Starter
Reaction score
For the first time in as long as I can remember I won't be watching the game tomorrow. I did not buy an NFL Gamepass ticket to watch the Fins games this season. I will be watching the Eagles v Giants tomorrow whilst praying we lose and enter the Andrew Luck stakes.

I know that is bad but the years of hope and disappointment have finally worn me down!

your going to get rocked with that original post..

i see the logic in it but the pain of seeing them lose every game would be unbearable

dolphins luck we get luck and he gets kidnapped by Colombian drug lords..
who want to control miami with cocaine soccer ball exports..

I can't pray for them to lose, I'm sorry . . . if it happens, it happens, but praying for it to happen is ridiculous. It is just week 3 man.

As a spiritual Deist I don't pray.. but I do hope.

And my hope is that if not winning every game they subsequently play, they're at least competitive to the end keeping me on the edge of my seat. And as a lifelong fan, that's beyond my control since it's in my DNA

this is why ross needs to move out of this market.

Let's say Miami is 1-14 and if they lose their final game they will be guaranteed the #1 pick and luck but if they win they get #2 and now Luck. Would you still want them to win that game?
Nobody's going to have a problem with losing that game, the big difference is that we have only played 2 games... Not sure whats the point your trying to make tbh...

First of all the Seahawks are going to do whatever they can to get the 1st pick in the draft. Pete Carroll is a real good college coach, not so much as an NFL coach and he knows if he lands Luck it will make him look much better. Hell, if by some miracle happened and the Dolphins got him, Sparano and Ireland would look like geniuses.

Let's say Miami is 1-14 and if they lose their final game they will be guaranteed the #1 pick and luck but if they win they get #2 and now Luck. Would you still want them to win that game?
i also never root for them to lose, but in that case, 100%. being 2-14 isnt any better. so ill take the 1-15 and luck. either way we would be a laughing stock

For the first time in as long as I can remember I won't be watching the game tomorrow. I did not buy an NFL Gamepass ticket to watch the Fins games this season. I will be watching the Eagles v Giants tomorrow whilst praying we lose and enter the Andrew Luck stakes.

I know that is bad but the years of hope and disappointment have finally worn me down!

I hear ya. I'm going diving instead. I am recording the game and watching it later, but I just cannot invest 3 more hours of valuable time off on another crappy performance.

Back
Top Bottom