Im kinda glad this happened... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im kinda glad this happened...

MacTruck

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If we brought in Harbough, and still didnt have a qb for years to come I dont care how good of a coach you are your not going to win the big game without one. Now with the players already coming out openly and saying how much Sparano sucks as a coach as bad as it sounds, I think will be one if the worst teams in the league next year because the players have no will to play for him, and there we will be at #1 spot to draft our qb, and hopefully ditch Sparano and start a new. Im hoping one more bad year and will start turning this around. I still believe that everybody was at the bowl game when Stanford NOT to watch Harbough, but rather Luck. Thoughts?

Another stupid post....... Is there a another forum to put all this crap in

If we brought in Harbough, and still didnt have a qb for years to come I dont care how good of a coach you are your not going to win the big game without one. Now with the players already coming out openly and saying how much Sparano sucks as a coach as bad as it sounds, I think will be one if the worst teams in the league next year because the players have no will to play for him, and there we will be at #1 spot to draft our qb, and hopefully ditch Sparano and start a new. Im hoping one more bad year and will start turning this around. I still believe that everybody was at the bowl game when Stanford NOT to watch Harbough, but rather Luck. Thoughts?

I think another way. yes, if we don't solve the QB issue ANY coach we bring in (not just Harbaugh) will lack the success that we have been waiting for. But now that Sparano has been retained and his contract has been extended, we will find some new offensive coaches. we will get rid of the few big-mouthed bad apples who ran their mouth. and there could very much be a closing of the ranks with a us against the world mentality that drives this team. Not that a movie like Major League is a great example to use but it was similar in even the ownership and upper management wanted the coach and team to fail and they rallied around that and played for each other. IF nothing else, Sparano should be able to find plenty of motivation for himself and the locker room next year. We definitely won't tank the season to be able to get near drafting Luck for sure.

Back
Top Bottom