Im Selling My Jerseys: Surtain, Williams, Thomas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im Selling My Jerseys: Surtain, Williams, Thomas

gmoney41

Starter
Reaction score
I've decided to sell my 3 Dolphins' Jerseys because Im going to buy some authentic ones pretty soon before the season starts. Im going to sell all of them for 25.00 a jersey or if some people want them badly then they can bid higher for it. All of the jerseys are size Medium, and are in great condition. The Surtain and Thomas were worn about 2 times and the Williams like 3. But Im posting all the pics (sorry if kinda blurry). I just wanna see if anyones interested if not then maybe I gotta try to sell them on ebay. If you are interested reply to this thread. And I'll tell you all the shipping Info If you want to buy the jerseys. Thanks, GO DOLPHINS!!

oh i wish i had 25 bucks to spend right now...i dont have my job anymore(im 14) so i dont have money or i would buy all three

yo bro, ide love the Surtain jersey.............

i got 25 bucks right now too. we could use PM or e-mail if youde like, which ever you prefer, my email is www.navidnavid@msn.com, and **** if you live in Miami we could just meet somewhere and ill pick it up. it would save the hastle of shipping it, im located in the westchester area of miami dade, hahah

catapano

catapano said:
ill take the williams if you still have it
Yep I still have it, I live in Texas so shipping will be about 12.00 but i'll make sure it gets there. I have a 100% ebay rating, and I guarentee I wont skip out. If you really want it email me at gzubia@elp.rr.com and you can send me a money order or pay by paypal. Thanks.

If you give me about a week, I'll give you 40 bucks for the Surtain one... though, I live in Mexico City...

Sorry for everyone else that might have been interested but I sold all three jerseys. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom