Im sorry but I have to......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im sorry but I have to.........

TheBostonBomber

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fin-atic
If Feeley proves me wrong...
I have said many times here. I will come on here and publically apologize and admitt how negative and flawed my thinking was and how right and terrific all the suppoorters are. What the Hugger don't get is we WANT to be wrong. We want the team to win. They just keep letting us down and proving us right.

I am begging...pleading...PLEASE prove me worng AJ!!!!

NCFINFAN38
"EXACTLY !!!!! That is exactly what I have been saying, but then we are called haters. If there was some long history of AJ leading teams to the SB, or heck just starting for other teams maybe I could get on board. But to sit here in May and put our hope in a 3rd string QB with 5 games experiece, to lead us to the promise land is down right moronic.

I to, would love to be wrong, but I am not gonna anoint him until he gives me some kind of reason besides "RS saw something in him"."

really???????????? :shakeno: You would love to be wrong huh??? :rolleyes:

NC38 Giving Feeley a chance:

"If you think AJ is better than Griese or even Lucas you really need to see a doctor."

"I'm really not trying to make a thing out of this, but when you could have gotten someone for a 4th or 5th round pick, and you give up a 2nd for him, thats overpaying. I really don't care if he goes all season without a pick or bad throw. I don't care if he finishes the season with a 158.3 QB rating, we still overpaid, PERIOD."

"The most enjoyable part of my day is telling everyone what a piece of crap AJ is. I have made it my persoanal goal to make sure we treat AJ as bad as Jay has been treated. Everyone keeps up with this "give him a chance" BS. If we are gonna give someone with a lot of potential upside and some unknown,a chance then let it be Sage. Sage has twice the arm that noodle armed AJ has, and at least Sage started for his college team. AJ has,at no level, ever done anything that wowed ANYONE (including his mother).
If we are gonna put our hopes in someone on this roster at QB, besides Jay, then lets be realistic and admit it has to be Sage. AJ SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jay has been treated bad cause he is consistently inconsistent....we have also had the pleasure of qbing our fins for 4 years and f it up. Has feeley even played a game for us to warrant ur hatred???

"Although I agree there is no way under the sun AJ will win the starting position, to say he is a lock to win the #2 job is just plain crazy. Sage is better than Detmer and AJ couldn't beat him out, what makes you think he will beat Sage??
I think it would be easier to say it is a stone cold lock that AJ is not even on the roster come opening day. AJ really does suck and always has. Couldn't even start for his college team. Barely made the starting position for his powder puff HS team. Only made it then b/c they said he looked good in a skirt."

"Welcome to the board, now to prove your intelligence repeat after me. "AJ SUCKS" "AJ SUCKS" "AJ SUCKS""

"WHY oh WHY have you not added my name to your list. I am by far the biggest AJ basher here at Finheaven. AJ SUCKS and if you look at every thread I have written you will see. Please add me to your list. AJ is at best a clipboard holder.....that is if he even makes the team."

"I sure hope you are not impling Feeley is the guy that can accomplish this. The only 20 yard completions he can throw to DB is the DBs that stand for Defensive Backs, not David Boston. If Jay does not start then Sage has to come in, AJ shouldn't be allowed to carry the clip board without detailed instructions."

"He has done the same thing in the pros, looking bad in camp as well as games. As a matter of fact he has looked bad his whole career and has yet to look good. Feeley sucks and has never had a good game because he doesn't have the talent to play the position. What makes you think that is gonna somehow change over night?? Feeley's best chance at this time in his career is to understand he can't play football and try out for the Marlins or try hockey or something. I hear Taco Bell is hiring."

"Wow after that first post I thought you had completely lost your mind, glad you came back to your senses. Feeley sucks and will only see the field if Jay, Sage and a few cheerleaders with QBing expeirence all get hurt. And even then we will only put AJ in and tell him to get out of the way b/c we are gonna direct snap it to Ricky. AJ SUCKS !!!! Get used to it. Don't worry you will be saying the same thing in a few months, just like me, a few others and his mom. But for heavens sake son, don't put your hope in Feeley, he really sucks."

"Yep, he could hold that clip board in one hand, while balancing a pencil on it. It took not only arm strenght but balance too. Lucky for him he will get a lot of practice doing just that playing behind the best QB in the NFL......MR. JAY FIEDLER.
As for people not like the way he stands, well all I have to say is at least he CAN stand. (Unlike the last GREAT QB to lead the Fins.) Danny couldn't walk without a cane. I guess standing is just not something the great ones do well. BUT WAIT, don't get me wrong. I am not comparing Jay to Dan. That would be insulting Jay. Dan never won the big one, and after this year you won't be able to say that about Jay."

"The closetest thing to it would be Feeley. I am quite SURE he will stink."

"I think we should bail on AJ now. Cut our losses and understand he probably wouldn't start for North Dade."

"I don't think ANYONE would disagree we overpaid for AJ. Lets see what happens during the season though. I really think he will be a back up to Sage for 3rd string, but that is just my opinion. There is no way he is the next Jake Delhome, but he could make a good clipboard holder. He is experience in that area of QBing."

"Feeley the starter??? lmao Starting clipboard holder maybe"

"YEAH Go AJ......go over to the sideline and hold the clipboard for 18 mil over 5 years"

Im sure everyone already knew he was a feeley hater but it really is something to hear him admit and deny it at the same time.

I only got like 25% of the feeley hating posts so feel free to add any.

I really think this dude is related to jf and he gets real upset and starts crying when we talk bad about him.

give us the cliff notes version next time. Still, don't let me interrupt your finfan-on-finfan bashing :cool:

CirclingWagons said:
give us the cliff notes version next time. Still, don't let me interrupt your finfan-on-finfan bashing :cool:

Im not bashing CW..........im pointing out the fact that 38 denys being a feeley hater but admits he is one numerous times.

Im also letting the rookies know who this joker really is.

And by the way.....it is the cliff note version........i could have had 5 times the amount of feeley hating material.........but wait he isn't a feeley hater right??

TheBostonBomber said:
Im sure everyone already knew he was a feeley hater but it really is something to hear him admit and deny it at the same time.

I only got like 25% of the feeley hating posts so feel free to add any.

I really think this dude is related to jf and he gets real upset and starts crying when we talk bad about him.

I am flattered that you took time to prove your point, however I went back and read and reread each of the post and never saw where I said I hated him. I don't think he has talent of a NFL QB but how is that the same as hating him. How exactly am I admitting and denying at the same time....other than sarcasm??
But BTW thanks for posting my post again, they had me laughing out loud again !! Glad someone noticed. :D

Excuse me but please tell me which part of my post was "hating" Feeley?

I said I hope he is everything he is supposed to and proves it.

You are protesting a little to hard. Your homer colors are showing big time when you go on this kind of witch hunt.

fin-atic said:

Hmm every darn letter. Hows that?

Oliver...

I know, no offense Fin-Atic but a lot of your posts towards our QBs are negative. It seems like, unless our FO would go out and get a Manning, a Vick, or a McNabb, you would be unhappy with our QB situation. Just my two cents...

Hyperbolic excess run amuck...

"I'm really not trying to make a thing out of this, but when you could have gotten someone for a 4th or 5th round pick, and you give up a 2nd for him, thats overpaying. I really don't care if he goes all season without a pick or bad throw. I don't care if he finishes the season with a 158.3 QB rating, we still overpaid, PERIOD."

This bespeaks more emotional overflow than logical thought. Either it is the result of an attempt to add habanero spices to a dull day, OR it is one of the most inane posts of all time. If we had a QB who had a rating of anywhere near 100 and threw twice as many TD passes as Ints, we would be proclaiming him a Hall of Fame candidate in a trice. :coffee: It's too early for this!!!!

I don't like the QB scenario as of now but I am reserving my real opinions until actual TC or pre season.It's just not fair to kick him out the door when he hasnt been properly tested yet.

fin-atic said:

I said I hope he is everything he is supposed to and proves it.

You are protesting a little to hard. Your homer colors are showing big time when you go on this kind of witch hunt.

post wasnt about u

Back
Top Bottom