imagine if it was draft day... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

imagine if it was draft day...

Juice_56

Practice Squad
Reaction score
imagine its draft day, and the dolphins had a horrible season:eek: they get the third overall pick. would you take the best lineman to come out of the draft in a decade. or would you the few weeks before sign an all pro and former pro bowler, that you know brings excellent talent to the table, at 28 years of age? the team is the same as the roster of this year, what would you choose?

Depends on whether or not the best QB in a decade is coming out too. :)

Too many unknowns to answer this question "accurately".

Muck said:
Depends on whether or not the best QB in a decade is coming out too. :)

Too many unknowns to answer this question "accurately".

good point, okay I'll bite, I'd take the 28 year old entering his prime, and grab the QB of our dreams.. :D

Veteran. Much more needed for this situation then a "could be"

I'd love to hear what Don Shula would say! :cool: Wish someone could get him to visit this site once in awhile, that would be awesome :D . I'd take the most needed player, this past year, probably Rivers.

just forget about the salary cap for it.

How's Rivers doing in SD anyway?

If we ended up doing that bad, it would have to be the because of our quarterback situation.

Draft a QB. :)

Easy I would take a Franchise Qb if we was there. If not i would trade down to get anther first and a second we do not have.

Take the kid......... A proven veteran can turn out to be a bust just like a rookie can. It's not as likely to happen that way, but it does happen quite often in every sport. I'd just rather take my chances on a kid that "could" be GREAT for the next 10 years or so than take a guy that's really good now but who's skills could be fading soon

Back
Top Bottom