imo.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

imo..

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
gabbert and stanzi may be the only options we have at qb in this years draft, unless we trade everything for luck or something crazy happens and mallet drops.

some think gabbert is a reach at 14 and that may be but if he is there we need to grab him. the guy has a cannon (which doesnt mean much to us phin fans anymore due to henne) but he has touch and has the ability to keep a play going with his feet and has decent speed.

or we can wait till later in the draft and grab a game manager like stanzi. who for some ungodly reason reminds me of a young brady. mabey just body style and is fluid. but is more of a pennington avg to above avg arm strength who is accurate and doesnt make many mistakes (atleast this last season), and is a leader.

mallet kind of scares me bc he can turn into a henne late in the game and throw the game away forcing balls, but atleast he takes chances, goes down field and trust his wrs. he also has a ton of potential.

ive also tried to watch tape on delvin and nothing i have watched screams nfl starter to me. idk

im not completly blown away by any qb in this draft besides luck but i think gabbert is an upgrade, and stanzi has alot of potential .

thoughts?

It's Gabbert or Yates for me. I was starting to like Stanzi before that bowl performance.

Gabbert won't even be available at #15.

As for Stanzi...no thanks. He's not even on my list of guys that are draftable (short list as it is).

If Gabbert is gone by 15 then I have no problem with trading back. Unless I see something between now and then from Ryan Mallet. I want to like him but I just don't.

If Gabbert is gone by 15 then I have no problem with trading back. Unless I see something between now and then from Ryan Mallet. I want to like him but I just don't.

The Bengals draft 4th and the Browns 6th. If we get to 4th, we'd only have to worry about the Bills drafting Gabbert. If you decide that Gabbert's you guy, go get him.

Back
Top Bottom