Important stat from tonights game!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Important stat from tonights game!!!!!

Try as I might, I really did not see the Miami Heat of the gridiron on the field tonight...:rimshot:

Remember yesterday when that retard WhiteShoeWillie was talking poorly about Henne's performancE? lmao

Ray Lewis said to tell him to keep Henne's name out his mouth and worry about his own QB.

Try as I might, I really did not see the Miami Heat of the gridiron on the field tonight...:rimshot:

Actually I did. I think the Jets couldve done just as well on offense with Dwayne Wade at QB, Lebron at TE, Bosh at WR, and Mike Miller at RB.

I looked at Mark Sanchez's stats on my laptop thought "I must've forgotten to hit refresh since the second quarter." Nope. Sanchez went into his last possession 7-of-14 for 47 yards.LMAO!

um, there is trouble in NYC cus the cat is out of the bag. this dude is regressing and they know it which would explain the wildcat coverup through the first half. Sexy Rexy didnt look enthused at all. Then some locker room scandal with a reporter?

it just goes to show, paper champions never win in the end.

Back
Top Bottom