Important to lose | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Important to lose

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
With Tua a long term question, do we think it is even more important to finish with a pick high enough to get Herbert, Burrow, Fromm, Furst? IMO we have enough holes that I do not want to trade picks to go up.

Thread number 1,345 on this subject???
True, but the Tua situation does change the equation for some. It doesn't affect my personal opinion, but may be the tipping point for others.

As far as I am concerned the only QB I would like them to draft in the first round is Burrow. I would have no problem if they selected Herbert with a second round pick but I don’t see Fromm, Love, Hurts or any of the other second tier QB’s being anything but bust or backups in the NFL.

it is unlikely Burrow will be available since the Bengals will likely draft him before the Dolphins have a selection. I would rather see the Dolphins sign a veteran QB for next year and use the draft to build the defense and the OL. In fact I would rather they draft Young if they can’t get Burrow. Right now it appears 2021 might be their best opportunity to draft a high caliber QB.

Burrow is the top guy IMO. herbert and fromm might make good qbs, but not Manning or Brady good.

If we want Burrow, we need tank. If we want fromm or herbert, we can get either with top 10 pick i think.

Or wait till next year for Lawrence

With Tua injured there is no point in tanking. We were tanking for him... now he is a question mark. We need to develop as a team as much as possible and lets the cards fall as they may which means trying to win each week.

We may even get Tua without tanking. Burrow is going to Cincinnati who will undoubtedly have the first pick.

Burrow is the top guy IMO. herbert and fromm might make good qbs, but not Manning or Brady good.

If we want Burrow, we need tank. If we want fromm or herbert, we can get either with top 10 pick i think.

Or wait till next year for Lawrence

Brady wasn't nearly as good as either of those guys when he was drafted.

With Tua injured there is no point in tanking. We were tanking for him... now he is a question mark. We need to develop as a team as much as possible and lets the cards fall as they may which means trying to win each week.

We may even get Tua without tanking. Burrow is going to Cincinnati who will undoubtedly have the first pick.
We were not tanking at all. You gotta think how stupid it would be to tank for someone and you dont know the future. The person you are tanking for could get injured (interesting) could not wanna play for us...or could possibly not even come out in the draft...its too unpredictable to throw a way a season at the start..thats why there was never no tank.

Back
Top Bottom