Impressive young QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Impressive young QB

Losman7 said:
I'm not baseing it on draft position, I'm baseing it on Berlin being a crappy QB.

The guy couldn't do what Ken Dorsey did for christ sakes, he played on the most athletically gifted team in college football and looked out of place.

Says who? You?

Hew wasn't my favorite UM QB of all time either but he may turn into a good pro.
Similarly, Losman might be great or he might suck.

There is no way to know at this point.

But I'd say that he probably won't be a good pro based on what I've seen... based on things essential to being a good pro, like poise, and good decision making... and ability to complete a pass from another formation besides the shotgun...

Berlin lacks alot of what is needed.... its not like he was an undrafted QB from a school that dosen't get alot of attention... if any QB could have made a case to be drafted , its Berlin, he plays with some of the nest talent around, on national TV, on a high profile team....

He wasted that chance. Not really wasted, just did his best... and that wasn't good enough.

hey jst think uve got 19hrs and jst under 30 minutes untill u get hammered againt the steelers 2morrow
my prediction:
Dolphins 17
Steelers 42

Dawkins20 said:
hey jst think uve got 19hrs and jst under 30 minutes untill u get hammered againt the steelers 2morrow
my prediction:
Dolphins 17
Steelers 42

I'm going to remember that.

Back
Top Bottom