Incog turns the the other cheek | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incog turns the the other cheek

Heinegrabber

Since 84
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Who saw ***** Seymour throw a punch at Incognito and get ejected. Our fronts destroyed the Raiders. To hell with the missing skill positions we kicked their ***** in the trenches. :lol:

You know Richie was abusing him whenever the zebras were looking elsewhere. Worked out well but it's hard to give Incog the benefit of the doubt when it comes to dispensing and receiving nastiness :)

Props to Incognito though for not making things worse after the Seymour punch. Also for leveling McClain after he took a cheap shot at Jake Long. I'm guessing that's why he was benched for Garner as it seemed like the Raiders were targeting him.

Our line has the potential to be beastly. They need to perform this way all the time.

As much as I hate to say this because he is a fellow UM brother, Carey needs to be replaced by Jerry permanently. He isn't playing great anymore. Then all we need to do is replace Columbo, and we should definitely have the much hyped O-line we were expecting.

who knows jerry and garner could both be starting next year, ya never know. wouldn't mind Long, Incognito, Pouncey, Jerry, Garner

Wonder if Jake will start hanging out with the Pouncey Twins during Pro Bowl weekends.

Jerry needs to be the RT. Hes simply NOT quick to be a true pulling guard; Cog's is actually quicker.
Truth be told the best pulling guard is Pouncey at center.

remember, whoever trows te last punch always get caught first

am i dreaming or did Incognito commit a personal foul in the first half?

No he did and it was a good personal foul. I believe Rolando McClain tried to take a cheap shot at Jake Long and Incognito went over and leveled him. Little fight broke out because of it.

As for the Seymour punch, it didn't deserve an ejection.

Who saw ***** Seymour throw a punch at Incognito and get ejected. Our fronts destroyed the Raiders. To hell with the missing skill positions we kicked their ***** in the trenches. :lol:

The old Richie would have twisted his helmet off with his head in it and thrown it as a souvenir to some lucky fan!

Back
Top Bottom