Information on Images in Signatures | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Information on Images in Signatures

23Ronnie23 said:
why does it only show once per page

There are a few reasons... among them, the page loads faster without duplicate graphics on every page, keep in mind, there are a great many people who use dial up... also, we prefer it this way, as it avoids a lot of unnecessary clutter.

Alright Im an idiot. I cant get the stupid sig to work. I tried to post it on the "Member galleries" and link it but all I get is a link.

help please?

Phinja said:
Alright Im an idiot. I cant get the stupid sig to work. I tried to post it on the "Member galleries" and link it but all I get is a link.

help please?

there's an icon of an envelope at the top of the window - hit it and insert linky - good luck...

I can't get it to work either...

I can't get a URL when I right click and get properties...all I get is the location of my picture on my C drive.

I would really like to get the picture up ...its me with Vince Young...can anybody help?

Howdy,
would one of you kind folks take a look at my sig and make sure it is in the allowed KB's. I cannot figure out how to discorver this information in properties. Feel free to yank it if it is to much.

Jimmy James said:
I right clicked on the image and chose properties. Size was the 4th thing from the bottom.

all I get is pixel size, nothing on the information size. I have had this problem before. I even saved it but it saved as a picture, not a moving gif so it wouldn't tell me there either. What am i missing?

When I right-click a picture and choose properties, I see Link Properties, Image Properties, and Miscellaneous Properties.

Image properties includes Location, Width, Height, size of file, and alternate text.

What OS/browser are you using?

What if you create your own picture? Also, any problems because I'm working on a MAC? I don't know how to load this image. Any help please.

I'll bet the Jets know how, and more to the point will.....omg I've pissed off the local he studs...

Back
Top Bottom