Information on Images in Signatures | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Information on Images in Signatures

I loaded my picture on my signature and it appears on my profile page but not when I post.. What gives?

I need help. I downloaded the resizing program but now I do not know how to deliver the image to the resizer. I tried the "send to" option but it does not offer the resizer.... help please

cnc66 said:
I need help. I downloaded the resizing program but now I do not know how to deliver the image to the resizer. I tried the "send to" option but it does not offer the resizer.... help please

Ditto. I'm interested in the answer to this because I too downloaded it, but never figured out how to use it. Of course, I'm moderately handicapped when it comes to computer stuff...

cnc66 said:

help .. please.

cnc66 said:

Actually, I've found this program to be out of date. Among other things, it doesn't support .png files.

Try PIXresizer. It's more powerful and easier to use. Plus it's the first thing I found that looked decent. :tongue: Just remember where you save the file. PIXresizer likes to save everything to Program Files by default.

23Ronnie23 said:
how come my signature isn't being shown when post things?

It's showing. It only shows once per page.

if u guys are trying to lower the size of the image, or the dimensions, ill do it for u. pm me the pic and ill do it for u.

Back
Top Bottom